Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
A quick guide to the things I found in the game:
1. Bad Ending Mode: In the second chapter, the game introduces a Bad Ending Mode - a forced sex dungeon and an optional dungeon for clearing. There are rewards in the dungeon on different floors, which are then transferred to the main game, so basically the game wants you to go through the dungeon every time you get a new companion - it lets you go further.
2. You can surrender at will at Shingana after conquer it - in a hut near location enter.
3. Passwords for chest - one of the reward for clearing bad end dingeon floors
4. Doll at the market - you can get your bad end dungeon rewards though it.
5. A bookshelf - 80% chances to have a book. Always check.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Is this complete? because the one I downloaded was from steamunlcoked ended in "to be continued in Kings Exit"
You have to wait for other options to appear during the promise scene. Initially it looks like you only have one choice but after a few seconds a couple more will pop up. There's more to the game after this scene.

Reactions: 1370

Apr 26, 2022
You have to wait for other options to appear during the promise scene. Initially it looks like you only have one choice but after a few seconds a couple more will pop up. There's more to the game after this scene.
ok thank you, gonna play it again.

Reactions: Harbin238

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
How do you get Deathpolca to lose her virginity to unlock the 2nd gacha for her? I already have her at lvl 18 but I can't pick her to have her virginity removed.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Is this complete? because the one I downloaded was from steamunlcoked ended in "to be continued in Kings Exit". I checked if there was one here but there wasn't one yet so I played the one from steamunlocked. I knew it was eventually going to be appearing here but did not expect it to be this fast. Maybe I should've just waited for it to be posted here lol.
Hmm, it's been a bit but, if you're at the point I think you are then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I think I just saw someone say that a loli protagonist game is not allowed here yesterday and they're talking about this game specifically now it's here lol

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Great game, been playing with r18 skip for now to enjoy the H stuff later.
So all of the H content is locked into losing, bad ends, and side routes? Fucking hell, that is such a bummer. If I'm playing a goddamn H game, why is it so hard to understand that I don't want to play the game through twice or not lose constantly to enjoy both the story and the h content? Why do so many hgame devs not understand how fucking tedious it makes their game? All it makes me want to do is go play something else that respects my time and doesn't expect me to play it over and over again just because I want to beat my fucking dick while enjoying a good story too.
There is more to a game than just H content sometimes, if you don't want to play a rpg first - H second game download a full save and watch the recollection. The game is very popular on dlsite, its apparent that a ton of people don't share that opinion.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Are there any more games like demon roots with a female protagonist and pretty good plot? Also the good ending, I liked it but god I wish I could see more of their life. I hope they bring Deathpolca back because I really liked her.

4.50 star(s) 94 Votes