Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
What does the game mean when it says that the truth of the world will be found in the bad end dungeon? I went there once and found it both tedious and unpleasant so I would prefer to go the rest of the game without, but I'm worried there's something important to the story I'll miss...

Liuna

Jun 19, 2021
Lost my save, although was early on but dont feel like going through the intro again

Does anyone have a save at the start of the shingama arc? I stopped at right after you meet the king of savagery

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
What does the game mean when it says that the truth of the world will be found in the bad end dungeon? I went there once and found it both tedious and unpleasant so I would prefer to go the rest of the game without, but I'm worried there's something important to the story I'll miss...
Theres nothing but rape torture. "Truth" is just something behind the curtains that the ingame humans cant see

KronosIQ

Sep 26, 2022
I just saw someone said that you can take a quest to destroy the slave camp but I don't know where it is?

Last edited:

KronosIQ

Sep 26, 2022
Was messing around with the cheat menu then I saw a teleport option to 500 years later
It brings me straight to the ending

Alfofer

Jan 5, 2022
Does anybody know how to increase items and gear drop rate? I can't seem to find the right file to edit.

Shuuchi

Jan 10, 2018
so basically you need at least 4 member alive, put 2 characters in guard and use the MC to strike once and another party member to use the dagger

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what the guide says to do.
However, the boss hits 3 times and kills both blockers along with one of your attackers before you get your turn, meaning the boss survives unless you use the dagger.
The guide is wrong.

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I've done it and move on to NG+ but I'm confused on the very last scene, Did Polca wake up after the events of KE?
basically she woke up way in the future long after KE (if it even happens since KE chronologically happen a few months after the demon army defeat)

That's what the guide says to do.
However, the boss hits 3 times and kills both blockers along with one of your attackers before you get your turn, meaning the boss survives unless you use the dagger.
The guide is wrong.
i recall doing it this way but it's been a while since I try going throught the dungeon, so maybe i was wrong

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gently Weeps

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
basically she woke up way in the future long after KE (if it even happens since KE chronologically happen a few months after the demon army defeat)

i recall doing it this way but it's been a while since I try going throught the dungeon, so maybe i was wrong
Thanks for explaining, i take it that the Mirror is non canon, I really hope the PrincessGLOO is a sequel to this verse

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes