luxnoriarunelight

Apr 9, 2021
I'm not sure I'd consider this loli, the only loli like character is the main character, but even she was copped out by being some thousand years old. Was originally hoping for scenes with the first two girls but nope. Don't get me wrong the game was still plenty fun, just disappointed by the basically fake tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ionenschatten
May 15, 2021
Still remember finishing this one back in 2021 with mtl and spending roughly 3 hours to beat the king with a lv69 Polca and her underleveled squad (as a result, ENDLESS ENGRAVE lives rent-free in my head). Piercing the story toghether was really fun for me, considering how bad the mtl was. After reading through the lore posts, gotta say past-me stumbled into a fucking gem back then, shame that Todeira didn't survive, he was the real one.
One of the few H-games that got me rooting for the characters aside from MECHANICA while also stressing the shit out of me like BLACKSOUL 1/2, If only I could brainwash myself just to experience it again with the offical translation tho...
forestfairy.png

Reactions: JohnSmith1800

Valkomerenn

Oct 26, 2023
I enjoyed the game so much that I went to steam to buy it just to find out it is censored, so somehow ended in kagura site and find there is a free patch v1.03, I tried to find what is in the patch to no success, installed it and played but didn't see any difference since I am still in chapter 3.
If someone knows about the new content of the patch let me know, thanks

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I went to the Ultra Beast thing as soon as possible.
Fought the enemy there, a Palo Dragon, thinking it was the Ultra Beast.
"Wow that was pretty tough, I almost got party wiped several times, but it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. EZ game"
Then I realized that was just a regular enemy of the location.

yonhain

Oct 6, 2023
Who have save in battle with isekai Japanese samurai and the king plese give me that , i was lost my save

Minyu52

Feb 8, 2018
Wow, cool. Made it all the way to the final phase, then the boss did 4 AoE attacks in the same turn and wiped my whole team. I don't have the patience for this crap. I'm underleveled apparently. Would have been nice if the game communicated that I needed to be a certain power level before I wasted my fucking time with this.

Any emotional impact this might have had has been completely buried by frustration.
I usually save up stats boost items and lots of top-tier healing/revive till end-game. I also don't like grinding , so the EXP boosting implementation is always appreciated.

If you still have a save of the main party right before the samurai's duel. Use the luring item to get circles that drop books (Since books can be distributed to your KEY member, rather than farming White Phantoms and wasting MORE grinding time spreading EXP evenly).

Then try building this team for the final boss:
- 1 TP buffer - Healer: Apostle Polca, use ult sometimes, attack if you don't have enough for TP buffs, buff ATK/MDEF when eveyone is filled with TP.
- 1 KEY Main DPS (LOTS of BOOKS): Kalinka/Lily (fed her all ATK). You can also boost crit rate to her should kill bosses before. Though if you haven't invested much in Kalinka, then give them all to Lily since she can equip Crystal Dagger - Boss weakness - and prob more Crit.
- 1 Dodgy Tank (some books): Ange with some EVA equip, some self-heal + 1HP pendant (or store up enduring potions). Give her all DEF and MDEF if you have any left
- 1 Buffer - Debuffer - Item users: Diana (Debuffer/TP Boost) -> Saraka - some Books (Barrier/Heal) Save Diana's Ult then use it on the turn your main DPS dealt ~30kish damage to INSTANTLY remove boss's blessing which function as Do-or-Die Buff. If success, save enough TP for ult -> switch to Saraka to get some TP for party's shield buff/heal. Then switch back to Diana if you think you can force boss to change phase.
- IF ANYONE DIE: Bring out Naje, he is perfect for this as he has low TP buffs, can heal, and low TP ult that has high chance to stunt bosses so you can revive your members. If you have spare Luck boosts of TP equips, give him.

For Kumain's duel, don't equip new gears you found (Crystal gears) with the main party so you can equip them on Mebius ( Kuman is the main ATK boss, though he does lightning sometimes but it won't be a threat if you debuffed him). So give Mebius some books so he has ~470+. The HARDEST part is the 1st phase, when you cannot counter. Even with 2 ATK debuff statcked, Kuman still hit like a truck. As long as you can survives 2 hits from him, then you can debuff - heal with pure water - used Ult when TP fulled -repeat till the 2nd phase, when you split into two and each learned how to counter. Now you can debuff AND attack Kuman in turn (BTW Kuman is weak to light, so Commander is his weakness)

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

egyptseven

Aug 10, 2020
Ok, so this achievement has been bothering me for a long while now.
Revisit an old location. (Chapter 3)
Cannot find anything about this, so where am I supposed to go?
I'm on NG+ at this point.

Liuna

Jun 19, 2021
Lost my save, although was early on but dont feel like going through the intro again

Does anyone have a save at the start of the shingama arc? I stopped at right after you meet the king of savagery

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
On the Execution Dungeon floor B15 I was told in the guide to give my tank that poison before I fought. I did that but still lost. Anyone know why?

Protego

Sep 14, 2019
I have a question regarding battles. why there is no HP bar for enemies like the one for party members? Do I just heep hitting enemies till they suddenly defeated? or is there a way to change this?

Valkomerenn

Oct 26, 2023
I have a question regarding battles. why there is no HP bar for enemies like the one for party members? Do I just heep hitting enemies till they suddenly defeated? or is there a way to change this?
You keep hitting until they die, only your party get the HP bar.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes