SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
That made some amount of sense but she shouldn't have hold over King Exit book as the first time Polca met her was in Tortias, right after the beginning of her invasion.

Another possible answer would be the mysterious doll owner or even King Exit's writer themselves, as they seem to knew the causality resulted from Polca's actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Welcome to the club. We have free tissues. :cry:

My signature is artisinal and hand-crafted by yours truly. You can find it below, or on this post. Anyone should feel free to use it and help proselytize f95zone to the wonderful but bitter-sweet religion that is Demons Roots. If you want to make your own you can check out the assets of the game, as well as the fan art on the internet. If some photoshop wizard on here makes an animated signature, even better.
Let's say that Demons in King Exit become pretty evil. Slavery isn't the only problem either.

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Whats the canon ending? I found out about kings exit after looking through comments and i was cheering for polka the whole time. Is keeping the promise with lily non-canon? I really liked keeping it so i rather know the truth then force myself to play a badly translated kings exit

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Let's say that Demons in King Exit become pretty evil. Slavery isn't the only problem either.
Calling the demons "evil" just doesn't feel right when the humans are not better or most likely even worse. Both sides are assholes toward the other side but the demons at least don't enslave their own kind unlike humans.

Reactions: rKnight

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Whats the canon ending? I found out about kings exit after looking through comments and i was cheering for polka the whole time. Is keeping the promise with lily non-canon? I really liked keeping it so i rather know the truth then force myself to play a badly translated kings exit
Kings Exit are released before Demon Roots. The "bad end" in chapter 3 also says "Continued in Kings Exit".
Make it with what you will but it's likely the prequel for the game of Kings Exit is the bad ending in chapter 3.

However, Demon Roots's true ending also continues (shown in epilogue right after Polca and Lily are sealed in crystal) in a way very similar to the demon-human war in Kings Exit. So whatever happened after the true ending in Demon Roots is implied to very similar to what happened in Kings Exit, the major difference being that demons was able to survive and eventurally flourish thanks to the effort of Polca's companions.

As for whether Demon Roots's "True End" or "Bad End" is the actually canon ending, you can treat it as a multiple universe thing, you can just headcanon that Demon Root's "True End" is the prequel for Kings Exist, or whatever you make of what you will. The author never confirmed regarding this topic (as far as I know) on Cien so I believe he/she is giving to freedom the believe what you want.

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Kings Exit are released before Demon Roots. The "bad end" in chapter 3 also says "Continued in Kings Exit".
Make it with what you will but it's likely the prequel for the game of Kings Exit is the bad ending in chapter 3.

However, Demon Roots's true ending also continues (shown in epilogue right after Polca and Lily are sealed in crystal) in a way very similar to the demon-human war in Kings Exit. So whatever happened after the true ending in Demon Roots is implied to very similar to what happened in Kings Exit, the major difference being that demons was able to survive and eventurally flourish thanks to the effort of Polca's companions.

As for whether Demon Roots's "True End" or "Bad End" is the actually canon ending, you can treat it as a multiple universe thing, you can just headcanon that Demon Root's "True End" is the prequel for Kings Exist, or whatever you make of what you will. The author never confirmed regarding this topic (as far as I know) on Cien so I believe he/she is giving to freedom the believe what you want.
Thanks. With Kudan being alive in Kings Exit too, looks like things are leaning towards the route i didn't go for. Im kinda glad they didn't confirm or force anything to be canon if thats the case. Hope another games comes out and we really do see more of Polca

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks. With Kudan being alive in Kings Exit too, looks like things are leaning towards the route i didn't go for. Im kinda glad they didn't confirm or force anything to be canon if thats the case. Hope another games comes out and we really do see more of Polca
Maybe in the NG+ dungeon for QNA's upcoming game, but that will be a few years of production + translation so yeah.

Oct 11, 2021
Can someone tell me when the game over scenes start or how I know when they change? I try to die basically every other map or against bosses but nothing ever happens, probably 2-3 hours into the game already. The story is actually interesting for once and I would like to understand what's going on so I keep playing but it takes sooo much time to die whenever i think there is something just to get the generic game over screen.

Is there some way to figure out when the scenes start? don't wanna miss them either

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Can someone tell me when the game over scenes start or how I know when they change? I try to die basically every other map or against bosses but nothing ever happens, probably 2-3 hours into the game already. The story is actually interesting for once and I would like to understand what's going on so I keep playing but it takes sooo much time to die whenever i think there is something just to get the generic game over screen.

Is there some way to figure out when the scenes start? don't wanna miss them either
It starts when the game notifies you of the "bad end dungeon" and every time you die by humans, you can choose to be sent there. Most h-scenes are either there when you get new characters or in one of the countries. There are some exceptions but you'll know.

Last edited:

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, basically. :cry: It also makes me wonder what happened to Diana, Naj, Kalinka and Sarasa. I need to know!
My hope is that the the creator adds a little extra about that to Kings Exit when the official translation comes out. One can dream.
I feel the same way. I did the playthrough where
but i havent done the opposite of it yet and done the

Wait, is the creator working on a translation?

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
Well basically if we continnue from chapters 4 and keep our promise,Naj wont slay Polca head and make some kind time paradox
the demons are still losing yes,Remnant Robby is probably also still alive after rescued by Naj airships,she knew the Blonde Girls who "Killed"Polca and make demon almost extincts so she getting her revenge on the blonde girl and leave the remaining demonkind with Clara

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
They are all canon but King Exit happens in a timeline where Polca breaks the promise. The events of King Exit still happen in the timeline where Polca doesn't break the promise but her adventure inspires both Humans and Demons to eventually seek peace. This also explains the last dungeon with Louise/King.

Calling the demons "evil" just doesn't feel right when the humans are not better or most likely even worse. Both sides are assholes toward the other side but the demons at least don't enslave their own kind unlike humans.
That's true but even they had an era where Demon Apostles ruled by fear. I do agree with the fact that both sides are assholes and to be fair I couldn't feel sorry about what happened to the citizens of the Empire in King Exit, knowing they were twisted enough to enjoy seeing slaves getting tortured in dungeons, they deserved being treated like trash by the Demons.

Reactions: sonhot

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Well basically if we continnue from chapters 4 and keep our promise,Naj wont slay Polca head and make some kind time paradox
the demons are still losing yes,Remnant Robby is probably also still alive after rescued by Naj airships,she knew the Blonde Girls who "Killed"Polca and make demon almost extincts so she getting her revenge on the blonde girl and leave the remaining demonkind with Clara

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
So what's the legitimate way to get the combination for the locked chests you find from time to time?
At first I thought it's the treasure hints you can buy in DoReMi but I was wrong. I just returned from Mark 6 and didn't come across a single one so far. Am I missing something?
I know i could just look up a guide but I was hoping I would find them naturally as I keep playing.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
So what's the legitimate way to get the combination for the locked chests you find from time to time?
At first I thought it's the treasure hints you can buy in DoReMi but I was wrong. I just returned from Mark 6 and didn't come across a single one so far. Am I missing something?
I know i could just look up a guide but I was hoping I would find them naturally as I keep playing.
You get the password for the one in Bohelos after clearing the bad end dungeon.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes