PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
guys so king exit happen no matter what ending?
Yeah, basically. :cry: It also makes me wonder what happened to Diana, Naj, Kalinka and Sarasa. I need to know!
My hope is that the the creator adds a little extra about that to Kings Exit when the official translation comes out. One can dream.

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
I finally beat this game and was suprised how excelent this game
ngl the story is suprisingly beautiful and all characters development are great including the mafia boss and bless curses
just like the other said
"I came here to fap but what I got only feel..."

cant wait for Akaimato to release new games or sequel of this game
also is there any good HRPG with good story like this other than MGQP,BS and Rance??

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
ngl the story is suprisingly beautiful and all characters development are great including the mafia boss and bless curses
just like the other said

also is there any good HRPG with good story like this other than MGQP,BS and Rance??
Black Souls.

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
just like the other said

king exit is sequel but it release first thought.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Beat the game... The ending was so bittersweet. I still feel like tearing up thinking about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But honestly what I'm pissed about most is:
One thing that amazes me about this game is that, especially in the endgame, the writers like to test your trust in them, but they always end up coming through with a satisfying result.
Speaking of Diana, I love her; I'm not that familiar with isekai as a genre, but from what I do know of it, Diana really breaks conventions. And Sarasa's whole thing actually being a better examination of the education system and prejudice against youth than I've seen in pretty much any game! And Najezta being such a well-written crossdresser! Aaaah, this game is just too good! I can't find a single flaw in it! Well, except for the thing I say in the second spoiler...
Oh, while I'm thinking about it... I swear I've seen some people on this site with a Demons Roots fan signature. Anyone know where I can get me one?

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
So, was it ever revealed who that figure hiding behind Bohelos' statue is? Their claim of what Polka did being 'not good enough' kinda rubs me wrong. Girl already did the best with what she has and knows already.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
So, was it ever revealed who that figure hiding behind Bohelos' statue is? Their claim of what Polka did being 'not good enough' kinda rubs me wrong. Girl already did the best with what she has and knows already.
I think it was the savior (
) at the ending

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
I think it was the savior (
) at the ending
That made some amount of sense but she shouldn't have hold over King Exit book as the first time Polca met her was in Tortias, right after the beginning of her invasion.

Another possible answer would be the mysterious doll owner or even King Exit's writer themselves, as they seem to knew the causality resulted from Polca's actions.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Beat the game... The ending was so bittersweet. I still feel like tearing up thinking about it.
Welcome to the club. We have free tissues. :cry:

But honestly what I'm pissed about most is:
One thing that amazes me about this game is that, especially in the endgame, the writers like to test your trust in them, but they always end up coming through with a satisfying result.
Speaking of Diana, I love her; I'm not that familiar with isekai as a genre, but from what I do know of it, Diana really breaks conventions. And Sarasa's whole thing actually being a better examination of the education system and prejudice against youth than I've seen in pretty much any game! And Najezta being such a well-written crossdresser! Aaaah, this game is just too good! I can't find a single flaw in it! Well, except for the thing I say in the second spoiler...

Oh, while I'm thinking about it... I swear I've seen some people on this site with a Demons Roots fan signature. Anyone know where I can get me one?
My signature is artisinal and hand-crafted by yours truly. You can find it below, or on this post. Anyone should feel free to use it and help proselytize f95zone to the wonderful but bitter-sweet religion that is Demons Roots. If you want to make your own you can check out the assets of the game, as well as the fan art on the internet. If some photoshop wizard on here makes an animated signature, even better.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes