anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
I'm trying to configure the gamepad settings, but the A/B and X/Y buttons seem to be swapped. I press A, it acts like I press B. It's only happening with this game, and I'm using an Xbox format controller. Any help?

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
I'm trying to configure the gamepad settings, but the A/B and X/Y buttons seem to be swapped. I press A, it acts like I press B. It's only happening with this game, and I'm using an Xbox format controller. Any help?
If nothing else works, you can remap your gamepad buttons. If you are on Windows, the "Xbox Accesories" app should allow you to do that. There are also open-source projects on the internet as well, like "Universal Control Remapper".

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
If nothing else works, you can remap your gamepad buttons. If you are on Windows, the "Xbox Accesories" app should allow you to do that. There are also open-source projects on the internet as well, like "Universal Control Remapper".
Yeah, I know about programs like that; I use Controller Companion myself. I might check out Universal Control Remapper though, I'm a slut for open-source projects.
I played this game with the downloads here for long enough that I decided I wanted to buy it properly, so I've purchased the Steam version and applied the patch, but now I have an entirely different problem: it won't register any input from my controller at all. Also an external window keeps popping up about NW.js and a profile mismatch, which I feel like I've heard of before but I don't remember anything about. I'll probably do some research on that...

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone remember/got the text interacting with the doll after beating the BAD END mode? I skipped past through them on accident.
I feel like I skipped some lore-heavy important stuff there about Blessed Curse.

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Ending is not very satisfying. Killing all the non-slave humans(royalties, nobilities, aristocrats, politicians) should've been the good end. But once again the humans have plot armor. Without that bullshit emperor, how the heck could weakling humans possibly beat the remaining remnants like Todeira, Zanahary and Scathach, especially when the demons stopped holding back due to Deathpolca's absent. It's such unbelieveable bullcraps. I hope their next game will be about the next demon lord and the new demons destroying the humans.

Also is it worth it to play new game+ ? Is there anything new to explore or is it just some fights and some equipments?
"how the heck could weakling humans possibly beat the remaining remnants like Todeira, Zanahary and Scathach, especially when the demons stopped holding back due to Deathpolca's absent."

so... there's this Red-Headed Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: MostofGods

whosaint

Nov 26, 2022
I need some help. This is what it looks like on my screen in Bohelos Farmlands farmlands.PNG . Thus, I can't explore the place really well. Then, I moved to the top-left, and the road is blocked blocked.PNG .
It's actually the second time; the first time I managed to pass it using the teleportation scroll. But this time, I don't have it. And then the game won't let me proceed with the story. And starting a new game doesn't fix this.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
In case anyone was curious, the nw.js thing is something about RPGMaker games that results from different RPGMaker games using the same local folder. Google it, I'm sorry, I don't remember what it was about.

In other news: does anyone know whether any stats affect evasion? Since Ange is a dodge tank, I want to optimize her evasion.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
In case anyone was curious, the nw.js thing is something about RPGMaker games that results from different RPGMaker games using the same local folder. Google it, I'm sorry, I don't remember what it was about.

In other news: does anyone know whether any stats affect evasion? Since Ange is a dodge tank, I want to optimize her evasion.
I think only the evasion stat affects it. Some equipdement comes with that stat. My Ange was basically untouchable with full evasion gear, the shield ability that increases evasion and lasts 2 turns, and the evasion skill that lasts idk how long. It's pretty broken tbh.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um.... i got a dead end after killing the squid friend and all the berserk situation? I seen the full gallery and i think i should find ange getting mind control masturbation somewhere the other day, but i don't know where that is.... could anyone help me?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
so... there's this Red-Headed Girl.
With big tits and bigger plot armor? :LOL:

Um.... i got a dead end after killing the squid friend and all the berserk situation? I seen the full gallery and i think i should find ange getting mind control masturbation somewhere the other day, but i don't know where that is.... could anyone help me?
Wait for a bit before choosing to break promise.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

MostofGods

Jul 27, 2021
I need some help. This is what it looks like on my screen in Bohelos Farmlands View attachment 2638687 . Thus, I can't explore the place really well. Then, I moved to the top-left, and the road is blocked View attachment 2638686 .
It's actually the second time; the first time I managed to pass it using the teleportation scroll. But this time, I don't have it. And then the game won't let me proceed with the story. And starting a new game doesn't fix this.
You can use MTool(a cheat tool) to stock up on scrolls and remove the cheat afterwards. Should be done in less than 10 minutes.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes