HV10

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 2587086
Any tips for super blessed curse?
He has like 5 turns each round and will spam nukes, killing my entire group from 100-0 in 1 round.
So far he did that 6 times.

My entire group is maxed out on lvls but Naje who's like 97. My current strat is to boost Kali and Lily with either Loki or the entire Formation stuff after removing Blessing from him via Lost Innocent since that shit like doubles his skills.
Sometimes tho I beat him to 2nd phase before my full TP-Rate Diana can even get it but even without Blessing, he just 1hits my entire party sooner or later.
I got the 1hp accessoire on Ange (duh) but she just spams Stones to hardrezz everyone like 4x in a row before my group dies for good.
Also 2 assault drones on Kali and Onion Cape on Lily. Kali and Ange are core group, Polca and Naje swap usually and Lily with Diana for blessing only.

Super BC and King are the only ones left that stand in my path to conquest.
I beaten Supreme Blessing with just one spirit soul stones

Polca, Lily, Ange, Najezta

Polca and Najezta I stack as many TP recharge gear on them as possible
Ange I stack as many evasion as possible ( White Silver Lance, Kraken Bone, Winged Necklace, Battle PRincess Necklance for 50% eva total + curse immunity) + mind cap
Lily I stack as many attack as possible (pure atk stat)

In battle, I have Polca spam Mew Dew (and hopefully with the TP recharge gear she regen enough TP to spam that every turn)
Najezta spam Imperial Tactics (All stats up) and Crane Wing Formation (Sure hit)
Ange spam Wind God Shield and Super Deflect in turn (+ 40% eva), which having Polca spam Mew Dew to regen her TP every turn is needed.
Lily spam Death Blood (reduce def) and Heavy Metal (reduce accuracy by 30%) so that Supreme Blessing would never land his one shot attacks on Ange.

When Supreme Blessing gets the blessing buff I would sub Najezta with Diana and use her Lost Innocent then sub Najezta back in.

Lilly pretty much never gets to normal attack Supreme Blessing so that's why I stack her attack up instead of hit count.

It's gonna be a LONG processing of grinding Supreme Blessing down with Lily's skill but if done correctly, Supreme Blessing should never be able to hit Ange ever except the sure hit attacks, which would never one shot the party.

At phase two all your setup is all gone so I just use that one spirit soul stone to began the process asap and hopefully Supreme Blessing don't hit you with shit RNG before you are set up. (At least you start the fight at phase two is bad RNG happens)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
damn not only rooting for demons but getting wise words from a serial killer? (the whole 1000 years of punishment, you've atoned enough and eternity is just cruel) what's the world coming to xD

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
if I was standing with an army of bloodthirsty demons at my call, in front of a king who's literally showing every reason to be slaughtered standing completely open and exposed, he'd be butchered in seconds, then resurrected in a torture dungeon filled with those resurrection potions ready for fun

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If Polka is in Charge of human affairs does that make her the demon's HR rep? xD

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
is finishing the bad ending important? cause im already at the part of destroying the bad end or should i just finish the bad end 1st?

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
is finishing the bad ending important? cause im already at the part of destroying the bad end or should i just finish the bad end 1st?
You can get a ring that gives 1.2x TP Regen if you manage to get to the end. If you don't care about that and have seen all the scenes in the dungeon you can just destroy it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
tsk tsk polca is such a fool jsut jumo the king of plana without drinking, or force every last drop down his throat

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i only wish one thing, a torture minigame featuring kudan i wanna watch his face twist into despair for hours on end, add some begging too, add a bunch of worthless humans like the kings in it too

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I (thought) I knew exactly what was going on and then out of nowhere i'm in some futuristic place with an american and the plot lost me, wtf is going on, wasn't this supposed to be demons fighting with slaves for survival now we've got isekai, sci-fi stuff out of nowhere

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
i only wish one thing, a torture minigame featuring kudan i wanna watch his face twist into despair for hours on end, add some begging too, add a bunch of worthless humans like the kings in it too
Kudan isn't that bad, he just happens to be on the opposing side and he is a samurai. Samurai tend to take their job seriously.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ending is not very satisfying. Killing all the non-slave humans(royalties, nobilities, aristocrats, politicians) should've been the good end. But once again the humans have plot armor. Without that bullshit emperor, how the heck could weakling humans possibly beat the remaining remnants like Todeira, Zanahary and Scathach, especially when the demons stopped holding back due to Deathpolca's absent. It's such unbelieveable bullcraps. I hope their next game will be about the next demon lord and the new demons destroying the humans.

Also is it worth it to play new game+ ? Is there anything new to explore or is it just some fights and some equipments?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Ending is not very satisfying. Killing all the non-slave humans(royalties, nobilities, aristocrats, politicians) should've been the good end. But once again the humans have plot armor. Without that bullshit emperor, how the heck could weakling humans possibly beat the remaining remnants like Todeira, Zanahary and Scathach, especially when the demons stopped holding back due to Deathpolca's absent. It's such unbelieveable bullcraps. I hope their next game will be about the next demon lord and the new demons destroying the humans.

Also is it worth it to play new game+ ? Is there anything new to explore or is it just some fights and some equipments?
All your questions are answered in King Exit. Unfortunately, that game lacks a proper translation but the dev stated his intention on seeing that game properly translated into English the previous month. New game+ has two bonus fights, a dev room that can be found in the monkey kingdom and an extra dungeon dedicated to his previous work that is also set in the same universe, King Exit. The games try to teach the player that hatred breeds hatred and that both sides will never cease fighting until both forgive each other.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
I've check on this forum and from a quick look nobody have zoom problem. It's pretty annoying to navigate on the map world and the exploration become annoying, it was also happen when I fight the ultra beast: I cannot seen my TP and only check my HP/MP via the change menu (I cannot complain because the fight was epic). In the same way I cannot do the tortas ex dungeon because of a fog and I have not the faith to do it blindly. In japanese version these problems not occur so if someone know how arrange that it's welcome.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I've check on this forum and from a quick look nobody have zoom problem. It's pretty annoying to navigate on the map world and the exploration become annoying, it was also happen when I fight the ultra beast: I cannot seen my TP and only check my HP/MP via the change menu (I cannot complain because the fight was epic). In the same way I cannot do the tortas ex dungeon because of a fog and I have not the faith to do it blindly. In japanese version these problems not occur so if someone know how arrange that it's welcome.
might be a stupid question, but have you tried going in and out of full screen and seen the same problem?

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes