Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Any guides for finding the hidden treasures? Even after you buy the hints from doremi, it's extremely tedious to find some of them. I don't know where to go for any of the ones with the number clues.
You will need to use translaters, but Steam has a page detailing how to get every secret and achievement

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Any guides for finding the hidden treasures? Even after you buy the hints from doremi, it's extremely tedious to find some of them. I don't know where to go for any of the ones with the number clues.
On Steam there is a full guide in english that includes info on where to find all hidden treasures.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
No, the Kudan fight. Like, wtf. Once you split into two, he can one-shot you from full health at any time, and then you lose. And I don't have enough healing items, and the game doesn't let you buy more. This is the most poorly designed shit fight I've ever seen. Yes, I'm raging. You can double debuff his attack, but he can just negate the debuff and double buff and then still kill you in one turn.

Edit: Oh and I just learned that when you press 'retry' or 'restart' it doesn't re-instate the items you used. So now I have no good healing items at all, and I saved without realizing. What a horrible way to end the game.

Edit edit: So turns out the dev put a single enemy unit in the area which gives a lot of XP. So you can grind that. Still an awful section, but at least it's not a soft lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: callteeeme

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
No, the Kudan fight. Like, wtf. Once you split into two, he can one-shot you from full health at any time, and then you lose. And I don't have enough healing items, and the game doesn't let you buy more. This is the most poorly designed shit fight I've ever seen. Yes, I'm raging. You can double debuff his attack, but he can just negate the debuff and double buff and then still kill you in one turn.

Edit: Oh and I just learned that when you press 'retry' or 'restart' it doesn't re-instate the items you used. So now I have no good healing items at all, and I saved without realizing. What a horrible way to end the game.
What level are you? Both Mebius and Geolund have skills that allow them to counter attack physical attacks, similar to Kalinka's. The only threat would be the lighting spell he uses but even then it doesn't do much damage as far as I remember.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
What level are you? Both Mebius and Geolund have skills that allow them to counter attack physical attacks, similar to Kalinka's. The only threat would be the lighting spell he uses but even then it doesn't do much damage as far as I remember.
I'm a person who never grinds unless necessary, so I was level 43 when I came into it. You don't even get the counter skill until level 45. Even apart from that though, there's a lot of variance with what moves he does on his turn. And if you don't have full heal potions, you're in for a bad time (I don't). The trash mob outside the room only gives 1500 heal potions, which is nothing. I've lost the fight 6 times in a row now because no good healing potions. Guess I need to grind on this trash mob for even longer, yay...

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
I'm a person who never grinds unless necessary, so I was level 43 when I came into it. You don't even get the counter skill until level 45. Even apart from that though, there's a lot of variance with what moves he does on his turn. And if you don't have full heal potions, you're in for a bad time (I don't). The trash mob outside the room only gives 1500 heal potions, which is nothing. I've lost the fight 6 times in a row now because no good healing potions. Guess I need to grind on this trash mob for even longer, yay...
45? Eh, I'm not surprised. That's strange though because I never grinded either, just made sure to at least kill all the enemies in a room, sometimes even while backtracking. But yeah, see if you can load a previous save in that case.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
I grinded up to level 53 and finally won after getting a lucky fight where most of his attacks got countered. Blegh. It's so annoying too because they make you play through a long dungeon right before this part, so if you reload you'll have to redo that WHOLE dungeon. This is why I support the idea of 'recommended level' in rpg games like this...

Edit: Also, my party is like, level 48. Can someone tell me if it's possible to beat the final boss at level 48? If not, I'm just wasting my time.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
I hope your other characters are decently levelled because the final fight is no slouch either. It should be more manageable though, that's for sure.

Edit: Not sure but they seem a little underlevelled for the endgame, to be fair.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Wow, cool. Made it all the way to the final phase, then the boss did 4 AoE attacks in the same turn and wiped my whole team. I don't have the patience for this crap. I'm underleveled apparently. Would have been nice if the game communicated that I needed to be a certain power level before I wasted my fucking time with this.

Any emotional impact this might have had has been completely buried by frustration.

t878768torty

Nov 16, 2020
Wow, cool. Made it all the way to the final phase, then the boss did 4 AoE attacks in the same turn and wiped my whole team. I don't have the patience for this crap. I'm underleveled apparently. Would have been nice if the game communicated that I needed to be a certain power level before I wasted my fucking time with this.

Any emotional impact this might have had has been completely buried by frustration.
been a while since I finished the game but you can just spam the infinite res/tp item during the last part

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
God, some of these end game fights are incredibly fucking annoying and RNG.
Some people don't like the idea, but you can always use an RPG Maker save editor to, well, edit your save and give yourself a few extra levels or stat bonuses. Same effect as grinding mobs, just less time consuming.
I'm around 20 hours in and haven't seen the need to use this so far, but I always have one ready. It's pretty common in RPGM games to have a ridiculously strong final boss at the end to make you miserable before letting you see the "true ending".

Reactions: callteeeme

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's funny that most of the good rpg maker games are nsfw. Sfw rpg maker games kind of suck.

Reactions: rKnight

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
It's funny that most of the good rpg maker games are nsfw. Sfw rpg maker games kind of suck.
I would say that's subjective, some SFW RPG Maker games can be really good. Seraphic Blue, Ruina and Vampire Dawn are SFW games I would recommend. Plus there's also the horror RPG maker scene with games like Witch's House, Witch's Heart, Misao, Mad Father, lb, Wadanohara and Mogeko's Castle, and even Corpse Party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Okay, I've played for like 60 hours with the "good choice" for the demons but that ending left a sour note for me and kind of diminishes the impact of the choice as the King's Exit timeline still happens, the event leading to it was VERY sudden too like it hasn't even been a day after they won like god damn chill. Yeah I guess it still is a 'good' ending with the post King's Exit timeline but still.. I was kind of expecting the Remnants etc to have at least avoided the KE timeline. I still enjoyed the game tho, went to it expecting a quick fap and got invested to the story instead.

imightbe69

Jan 13, 2018
When I enter Farmlands my screen is all black. I can still move/interact/open menu. Its just that i dont see anything in this 1 specific area.
Im using linux so that might be the cause. Anyone knows how to fix something like this?

EDIT: adding
"chromium-args" : "--use-gl=egl",
To package.json fixed it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 97 Votes