sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
can anyone explain to me what was exactly the emperor and why the tree was important, i played through the game but i didn't get it

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
So is Geoluise a character from kings exit? If so I dont think they shouldve bothered connecting the timelines. I didnt play KE and ending of DR left me feeling like a giant "fuck you" from the developers as nothing I did mattered in the end.
It's just one guy and plus he announced from the start it was going to be a prequel to King Exit. That's your issue if you felt like the ending was a giant "fuck you".

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
can anyone explain to me what was exactly the emperor and why the tree was important, i played through the game but i didn't get it
It's a primordial tree that held human sacrifices. Bless Curse was a dying Demon that climbed one of the branches and fused with the countless human sacrifices that were made in order to summon a being that could protect humanity.

Reactions: sirusas92

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
Geolouise (little girl with pink hair at the beginning, ghostly figure seen by Geolun (crimson commander) when he destroyed the shield, and final boss of the bonus dungeon) is the protagonist of Kings Exit.

To simplify her impact in the timeline: she was the strongest mage in the human liberation army (well, the second one), leader of the human suicide squad, and creator of half of mankind invention in the fight against demons.

In King Exit, she ended up wiping out, with the help of her squad every remnant, and was responsible for the extinction of their species, though she regretted being forced to do it.

The ending is weird. I hated it at first, but now I think it's fine: it work with KE (with some modifications), and give allow characters to succeed in their missions.
Damn I thought KE is continuation of that bad ending where Polca breaks her promise. This was the same as Fate/zero which also had shit ending cuz they needed to tie it to its sequel. Shame dev fell into that same trap.

And I wouldnt say the ending was wierd, even if they ended the game after Polca was sealed with Lilys crystals it would have been better than what happened. I spent 24 hrs of playtime in this game, skipped most sex scenes as I wanted to know what happens in the story, was heavily invested, only to find out none of it mattered and it was I who got fucked.

But thanks for your explanation, made things a bit clearer now, though still thats 24 hrs I aint getting back.

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
i have more questions about king exit and demon roots, even with deathpolca a hero and known by everyone, she is not mentioned in king exit (why????), and the other thing the demon that fusioned with guinai(residue todira ) is a general of the demon army but he doesn't appear in demon roots even if he is the main antagonist in king exit, can anyone answer me this questions. And the last one, it makes more sense that the canon ending is the ending in chapter 5 not the one where you broke the promise because in that ending the blessed curse would have been alive and also de immortal dolls, so i don't see that humanity before the suicide squad is almost defeated with those two invincible powers by their side. Thank you and please if someone can answer me this i will be thankful.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
1 - I have more questions about king exit and demon roots, even with deathpolca a hero and known by everyone, she is not mentioned in king exit (why????),

2 - and the other thing the demon that fusioned with guinai(residue todira ) is a general of the demon army but he doesn't appear in demon roots even if he is the main antagonist in king exit, can anyone answer me this questions.
1 - King Exit timeline isn't exactly the same as demons roots: Deathpolca was killed after going ballistic after the betrayal, and hadn't yet accomplish enough to be known by humans

2 - When you begin a game in new game +, you are given the option to skip the prolog. It contain 2 separate sections, one with Geolouise and Guinai, one with Deathpolca. In this second section, Scathach explain why this remnant (Roby, Toderia was present in the initial invasion) isn't coming. Because the dark realm where the demon hid continued collapsing, Roby latter moved to Bohelos.

Side note: Scathach call Roby a 'she'.
I don't know if it was from the traduction or unintentional from the author, but demons can nether be male or female as they are asexual species.

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
but the ending in demon roots in chapter 3 and 5 is the same with geoluise and the squad killing all the demons so king exit happens in both timelines, and in the king exit epilogue is specified that geoluise unites the continent, that wouldn't have happenned if the immortal dolls or the blessed curse was still alive, can anyone answer this?

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
The dev probably made king exit as a continuation of chapter 3 and later decided they needed another plot twist after chapter 5 so added ot there as well.
Man the more I think about it the more I feel dev just completely shit the bed with that ending after chapter 5.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
i have more questions about king exit and demon roots, even with deathpolca a hero and known by everyone, she is not mentioned in king exit (why????), and the other thing the demon that fusioned with guinai(residue todira ) is a general of the demon army but he doesn't appear in demon roots even if he is the main antagonist in king exit, can anyone answer me this questions. And the last one, it makes more sense that the canon ending is the ending in chapter 5 not the one where you broke the promise because in that ending the blessed curse would have been alive and also de immortal dolls, so i don't see that humanity before the suicide squad is almost defeated with those two invincible powers by their side. Thank you and please if someone can answer me this i will be thankful.
There are two things about King Exit lorewise, we are seeing the game from Geolouise's perspective and that timeline is the one where Deathpolca breaks her promise (basically she died being forgotten among other demons). Remnant Roby (Not Todeira, Todeira is the guy on the horse) doesn't appear because she is stuck in the Dark Realm giving birth to Demons at the time of Demon Roots. Polca and Zanharry discuss this at some point. As for the Empire being defeated in the King Exit's timeline, it's probably a combination of freshly produced fiends en masse plus the brainwashed army along with Kudan. Keep in mind that the Remnants themselves are considered pretty strong on their own, so you can imagine how much of an actual fight they would put together with both a functional Nursery, permanent brainwashing and Kudan on their side.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
1 - King Exit timeline isn't exactly the same as demons roots: Deathpolca was killed after going ballistic after the betrayal, and hadn't yet accomplish enough to be known by humans

2 - When you begin a game in new game +, you are given the option to skip the prolog. It contain 2 separate sections, one with Geolouise and Guinai, one with Deathpolca. In this second section, Scathach explain why this remnant (Roby, Toderia was present in the initial invasion) isn't coming. Because the dark realm where the demon hid continued collapsing, Roby latter moved to Bohelos.

Side note: Scathach call Roby a 'she'.
I don't know if it was from the traduction or unintentional from the author, but demons can nether be male or female as they are asexual species.
I mean, some Demons do have penises if King Exit is proof enough.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I mean, some Demons do have penises if King Exit is proof enough.
They do? Thinking back, I may have skipped most of KE sex scenes. However, I'm fairly certain there is one scene int DR where a demon fused with a human talked about how strange genitals are.

Unrelated but looking back at the beginning of the game, Toderia really seems like a tired adult trying to manage super powered child and teenagers (and toddler in the case of his horse). He looked so done with Mebrius in the prologue

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
They do? Thinking back, I may have skipped most of KE sex scenes. However, I'm fairly certain there is one scene int DR where a demon fused with a human talked about how strange genitals are.

Unrelated but looking back at the beginning of the game, Toderia really seems like a tired adult trying to manage super powered child and teenagers (and toddler in the case of his horse). He looked so done with Mebrius in the prologue
He is pretty much the only Remnant that has what it takes to be a leader. It's cute how he really respects Polca to the point he is willing to listen to her or even let her do her thing. I'm convinced that some Demons probably don't have genitals at all and it depends on their subrace. Some definitely do, like the winged imps and the ogre like ones (Remember the scene in KE where they humiliated Guinai in front of the human slaves?). To be honest this is why I like these games, the Demons are not absolutely evil for the sake of being evil like in most settings, they genuinely value and care for each other and you can catch such glimpses even in KE where they are antagonistic.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
but the ending in demon roots in chapter 3 and 5 is the same with geoluise and the squad killing all the demons so king exit happens in both timelines, and in the king exit epilogue is specified that geoluise unites the continent, that wouldn't have happenned if the immortal dolls or the blessed curse was still alive, can anyone answer this?

if you want my two-cents on this is that both the immortal dolls and the emperor is gone, this is because of the demons using brainwashed humans to sabotage the empire from within, they probably get information about every little secret the empire have. the war in KE din't last a short time... if the timeline is correct they have been at war for about 10-7 years (give or take since in KE they said the war started when Geolouise escape bohelos and added the fact there are a few timeskips between DR chapters),

the ending with Geolouise uniting the continent is a bit iffy, but my guess is that the blesssed curse were so weakened by the demons, it basically have to disappear for a while to gather it's power again and that could probably take centuries and the immortal dolls are probably still alive in paicus and remained hidden, we dint' get much of the outside world news in KE sadly, there is even a theory that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah also keep in mind that Demons can fuse with humans, add the fact that they didn't mind terrorizing the humans in the KE timeline and you have an efficient Demon Army that could destabilize any Kingdom or in this case Empire.

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
OMG what a great story this game has. I don't need hentai pictures the game's story alone can make me cum.
10/10 plot twists.

Reactions: sonhot

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
It hits harder when you also play King Exit.
I think it will hit way harder after a proper translation of king exit come out.
It may be because english isn't my first language, but I feel like I spent most of my focus trying to understand what the sentences would be like in proper english (and just getting angry when you begin a battle for the first time and realize half the battle screen isn't translated at all), and, as a consequence, felt way less invested in the story

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Any guides for finding the hidden treasures? Even after you buy the hints from doremi, it's extremely tedious to find some of them. I don't know where to go for any of the ones with the number clues.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
I think it will hit way harder after a proper translation of king exit come out.
It may be because english isn't my first language, but I feel like I spent most of my focus trying to understand what the sentences would be like in proper english (and just getting angry when you begin a battle for the first time and realize half the battle screen isn't translated at all), and, as a consequence, felt way less invested in the story
I definitely can't wait to play it again once it gets properly translated and he seems very intentioned in seeing the game translated into English.

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes