SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ironically, this isn't how she really looked like. I would say they only had an idea of how she looked at the time but were also fooled by Todeira's act. Keep in mind they were desperate to end the war too so that might have played a factor in not being attentive enough to realize it.

watamate

Aug 24, 2022
There are a couple of chests inside the Nursery, anyway to get to them? I figured there would be a hidden door somewhere but can't find it. 2023-03-26.png 2023-03-26.png

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
1. Pink haired one is the protagonist of King Exit. At the end of the war against the demons, she was the leader of the human suicide squad, that took down the remaining remnant.
Blond one is 'The Savior' (funnily, she has the same title in Demons Roots): a human that fought against the demons from within their territory (at the time where demons used permanent brainwashing and body possession en mass).

2. The two kids of the prologue, the manager of Doremi / leader of imperial assassins, and a few characters that were in Demons Roots as cameo (blind girl in Orphe for example).

3. King Exit happen after the ending where Deathpolca was killed back when the berseker pills were used. The post game dungeon of Demons Roots and the ending credits imply that events similar to King Exit also happened in the other timeline.

Is it canon? It's a retcon of a few elements of backstory, but the overall structure of the story work. So, we can either think of it as two timelines, or as the author retconing elements of backstory

1. Pink haired one is the protagonist of King Exit. At the end of the war against the demons, she was the leader of the human suicide squad, that took down the remaining remnant.
Blond one is 'The Savior' (funnily, she has the same title in Demons Roots): a human that fought against the demons from within their territory (at the time where demons used permanent brainwashing and body possession en mass).

2. The two kids of the prologue, the manager of Doremi / leader of imperial assassins, and a few characters that were in Demons Roots as cameo (blind girl in Orphe for example).

3. King Exit happen after the ending where Deathpolca was killed back when the berseker pills were used. The post game dungeon of Demons Roots and the ending credits imply that events similar to King Exit also happened in the other timeline.

Is it canon? It's a retcon of a few elements of backstory, but the overall structure of the story work. So, we can either think of it as two timelines, or as the author retconing elements of backstory
Just finished King Exit, now I'm pretty darn sure that the True Ending is the Canon Ending.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Its likely the "King's Exit" ending of DR is the prologue to the King's Exit game because
1. The names match up lol
2. Kudan is "brainwashed" in the King's Exit game while in the "True Ending" of DR Kudan is dead(Altho it's likely a demon can fuse with Kudan's corpse but that wouldn't be brainwashed but possessed)
3. No record or mention of Dealthpolca and her companion is in KE (because they "failed" to overthrow the Empire and the later demon army did it). If KE game follow DR's true ending Dealthpolca and her companion is gonna be a pretty important topic for the KE characters considering that they specifically defeated the Empire instead of the Demon army.

TBH both ending in DR can be the prologue to KE, the difference probably being one of them the demons is actually wiped out and the other where the demons managed to survive because of Deathpolca's companion. The story for Geolouise is likely to be the same or extremely similar in either endings (as hinted by the epilogue in DR's true ending when Deathpolca goes to the 500year sleep).

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I remember reading somewhere that clearing the game will unlock all CGs. But it didn't happen to me
Think you choose the normal mode difficulty instead of the story (easier) mode difficulty at the start of your run.

The first one lets you unlock NG+ content while the latter unlocks the CGs once you finish the game.

Reactions: Vohsan

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Its likely the "King's Exit" ending of DR is the prologue to the King's Exit game because
1. The names match up lol
2. Kudan is "brainwashed" in the King's Exit game while in the "True Ending" of DR Kudan is dead(Altho it's likely a demon can fuse with Kudan's corpse but that wouldn't be brainwashed but possessed)
3. No record or mention of Dealthpolca and her companion is in KE (because they "failed" to overthrow the Empire and the later demon army did it). If KE game follow DR's true ending Dealthpolca and her companion is gonna be a pretty important topic for the KE characters considering that they specifically defeated the Empire instead of the Demon army.

TBH both ending in DR can be the prologue to KE, the difference probably being one of them the demons is actually wiped out and the other where the demons managed to survive because of Deathpolca's companion. The story for Geolouise is likely to be the same or extremely similar in either endings (as hinted by the epilogue in DR's true ending when Deathpolca goes to the 500year sleep).
Basically, the only differences I managed to gather are the fact that Polca's companions stick with the Demons without being brainwashed in the True Ending and might have met Geolouise's companions (Varu the monk and Ange talk about the time she tried to stop the Demons from slaughtering everyone in his Church) or Bellow taunting Sarasa, and Kudan being alive but brainwashed by the Demon Army. And yeah, there's also the fact that Demonkind survives despite the events, as opposed to the King Exit timeline, where they are guaranteed to die off with Remnant Roby dead.

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Anyone feel like sharing the location of the 7th Dragon Dick for me? I got the 6 that were mentioned in the hints.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone feel like sharing the location of the 7th Dragon Dick for me? I got the 6 that were mentioned in the hints.
The mountain with the superbeast has a bunch of (male) dragons that can drop them, think they are weak to lightning? they have an elemental weakness

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, I ended up finding it myself. It was in the Old Fort in Shingana, main floor, NPC with white hair on the right-hand side, in case anyone else is lost.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Think you choose the normal mode difficulty instead of the story (easier) mode difficulty at the start of your run.

The first one lets you unlock NG+ content while the latter unlocks the CGs once you finish the game.
I'm trying to understand something,
I just "finished" the game in normal mode with a "certain ending", but it didn't unlock the NG+, is the second playtrough an option available or just choosing "start"-->"new game" unlock it automatically?
I feel like , i didn't really finished the game there's still a lot of thing to do (I think)
Big spoiler don't check until you finish the game at least once

My save in attached files.

Last edited:

Varik94

Jun 4, 2020
I just "finished" the game in normal mode with a "certain ending", but it didn't unlock the NG+, is the second playtrough an option available or just choosing "start"-->"new game" unlock it automatically?
I feel like , i didn't really finished the game there's still a lot of thing to do (I think)

wait on the screen where it gives you the choice and you will get another option, it takes like 20 secs to appear

Reactions: perleflamme

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
wait on the screen where it gives you the choice and you will get another option, it takes like 20 secs to appear
Thanks for trying to help me is that on on this screen?
?
As you can see I wait for 2 mn (even more) , but nothing happen :oops:

Maybe "THAT ENDING" is not considering as an ending?

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for trying to help me is that on on this screen?
?
As you can see I wait for 2 mn (even more) , but nothing happen :oops:

Maybe "THAT ENDING" is not considering as an ending?
No, he means the one with "Break Promise". The one in Chapter 3 right before the ending.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

Go back to your latest saving, and continue to the point where scathach scan the group, and polca gets her back stabbed by lily killer.

What you did earlier is that you choose the immeidate, first "break the promise" option that popped up

Don't click on that, wait for like 20 second, and then another "keep the promise" option will show up below it the first option.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
holy shit I tried to do it like 5 time before my first post , but as it never work I tought that was just scripted, I aimed at the "keep the promise very badly and too soon each time like 0.5s ...
thanks for the advice

Reactions: Varik94

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
anyone know where can i find the blind girl on orphe did she appear on the story cause i cant find her after returning to orphe.
im on the part where polca got her 1st time

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes