Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full Save and All Achivement (2nd Run)

Slot 1: Before Free Exploration Locked (Bad End Closed)
Slot 2: Before Final Battle (Bad End Closed)
Slot 3: Bad End
Slot 4: New Game+ (To 3rd Run)

Dec 15, 2017
I tried searching for it, but came up with no results. Does anyone know what the dragon dicks are for? I already have one, but the merchant in Bohelos is selling one. Do I need more than one? I only ask, because it is not cheap, but I don't want to miss out on anything by not buying it. I just beat Mark 6 to give you an idea on where I am at in the game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
I tried searching for it, but came up with no results. Does anyone know what the dragon dicks are for? I already have one, but the merchant in Bohelos is selling one. Do I need more than one? I only ask, because it is not cheap, but I don't want to miss out on anything by not buying it. I just beat Mark 6 to give you an idea on where I am at in the game. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Go to the kingdom of apes, then a man will redirect you to the doremi fuckindom and they ask you dragon dicks, it's will help you to finish the kingdom of apes dungeon even if you can do it without the dragon dicks.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Not important yet for you , just continue through the game, the game will mention about it in the future and you can decide later.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Man, I still can't defeat the Bad End mode..

For some reason, the guides say the Executioner(Grim Reaper sprite) would kill 2 units every attack but for me, it always cleaves through my party and kills Lily with two guards and sometimes, Lily won't be able to attack once.

That makes it frustrating since I basically need a Dagger to deal with it everytime. For that reason, I can't find a way to deal with the boss at Floor 15 without Daggers.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

For some reason, the guides say the Executioner(Grim Reaper sprite) would kill 2 units every attack but for me, it always cleaves through my party and kills Lily with two guards and sometimes, Lily won't be able to attack once.

That makes it frustrating since I basically need a Dagger to deal with it everytime. For that reason, I can't find a way to deal with the boss at Floor 15 without Daggers.
I'm right there with you! I can't beat that reaper!! I've experimented and web-searched and now I just want some hints on how to beat that thing!!!!!

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018

Try to place Lily in second place in your party, when you use the guard command it's the first character who use it in the formation who will take damage

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Try to place Lily in second place in your party, when you use the guard command it's the first character who use it in the formation who will take damage
Ohh, I will try this later when I finish work. If this works and it's true, it should be on the guides..

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to get rid of the black bars on both sides of the screen!!?? I can't stand them! Even in this game! I want them to expand my whole tv screen! I used Scott's Window Resizing Utility for the old rpg engines but they don't work on these new ones!

Edit: Is there a reason that merchant kingdom Plana and DoReiMe F**** are the only green nations in my otherwise blue southern continent country side?

Last edited:

BladesOfSteele

Dec 11, 2019
This was both amazing and disappointing at the same time. The production quality is incredible; graphics, score, writing all top shelf. Mato character designs are cute and funny, and his lewds are very erotic. But its also disappointing because the ero in this ero-rpg is very bare bones and not really integrated into the full game. I had to play hours just to get something and its sort of a let down because the tags and synopsis led me to believe it would be a different game. The problem is its pretty long for an indie rpg maker game, and as much as I enjoy it and loved the main character, I just dont have time to grind a standard rpgmaker game, regardless of how good the story is how well its implemented. Finding quality games in the hardcore bdsm genre is rare, and I just dont have time if its not gonna deliver on the hentai part.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
This was both amazing and disappointing at the same time. The production quality is incredible; graphics, score, writing all top shelf. Mato character designs are cute and funny, and his lewds are very erotic. But its also disappointing because the ero in this ero-rpg is very bare bones and not really integrated into the full game. I had to play hours just to get something and its sort of a let down because the tags and synopsis led me to believe it would be a different game. The problem is its pretty long for an indie rpg maker game, and as much as I enjoy it and loved the main character, I just dont have time to grind a standard rpgmaker game, regardless of how good the story is how well its implemented. Finding quality games in the hardcore bdsm genre is rare, and I just dont have time if its not gonna deliver on the hentai part.
I mean...the Cinematic Mode is there for a reason.

Reactions: sonhot

BladesOfSteele

Dec 11, 2019
I mean...the Cinematic Mode is there for a reason.
I was too many hours into normal mode. I actually did try both first, but Cinematic seemed way too easy and there was no option for deliberately losing or surrendering. So having played so many hentai rpgmaker games, especially in the ''heroine lose/bad end'' variety, I assumed I would need to manage the enemy combat at specific points to lose to some enemies for CGs or routes.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to download/extract the music from this game? It's sounds pretty worth it.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes