2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I just played it and it's pretty good. There are a few issue though. First, bugs and small issues. The clock for which day it is really doesn't like sunday. If you sleep till morning on sunday it just restarts the day not go to monday. The clock at a point of 22:00 turns to 23:00. For example 22:10, 22:11, 23:13. If that doesn't make sense I can try and explain better. Next Yuhara's keys are for her house but it's not mentioned who's sharing the house. Who's the other sleeping girl there? It's not mentioned in game. Nitpick (small issues) time. The game doesn't have much in game guidance. The player get's confused or lost easy. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Yes there is a walk through but that should be a last resort for a player not a go to. Maybe more quest or a person to ask on what to do next.

One more thing unrelated to actual game play. You might want to consider alternative payment methods. P (sorry, I don't want to say their name) will crack down hard on your content and close your page. This isn't me saying what you are doing is wrong or bad. It just breaks their terms of service.

Apart from that keep it up. It is fun.
-I'm glad you like the game :D
-I have already seen the problem and a future update will fix the problem with the clock.
-The other girl is the daughter, information about her will be added in her route.
-I understand,I will add more quests to guide the player more easily.
-Thank you for informing me I will take it into account :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsServant-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Demon's Servant [v0.17] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
Just started playing. Have to say first impressions are not great, it seems you can’t progress anything without at least 20 points of evil or corruption but the only actions you can perform are pushing a girl into a pond hitting a dog and stealing a box of carrots over and over which give very little points. Corruption seems impossible to gain early on I have found one event that gives 2 corruption a day

There needs to be something more or you need to start with some help because so far this is very very boring

edit: eventually gave up after I grinned out 30 evil only to be told I need a herbalists boom which costs 150 gold. The only way of earning gold I found was stealing jewellery which only gets you 50 or so gold each time and i cant repeat because cops have shown up now so I appear to be stuck with 100 gold short. Very disapointing experience here. A lot of good ideas but it is such a bad start to the game, I recommend the death shout, lust eyes and herbalists book costs all need to come way down (probably half what they cost now, maybe more)

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Just started playing. Have to say first impressions are not great, it seems you can’t progress anything without at least 20 points of evil or corruption but the only actions you can perform are pushing a girl into a pond hitting a dog and stealing a box of carrots over and over which give very little points. Corruption seems impossible to gain early on I have found one event that gives 2 corruption a day

There needs to be something more or you need to start with some help because so far this is very very boring

edit: eventually gave up after I grinned out 30 evil only to be told I need a herbalists boom which costs 150 gold. The only way of earning gold I found was stealing jewellery which only gets you 50 or so gold each time and i cant repeat because cops have shown up now so I appear to be stuck with 100 gold short. Very disapointing experience here. A lot of good ideas but it is such a bad start to the game, I recommend the death shout, lust eyes and herbalists book costs all need to come way down (probably half what they cost now, maybe more)
I'm sorry you got that impression of the game, I appreciate your comment and I will take it into account to continue improving the game.

Edit:
In case it helps you, there are many ways to get money in this game, stealing the food box gives you food that you can heal yourself and you can sell in the store, there is also a garden function behind the house, you can also throw the jewels when they steal through the bathroom window so that the store guard does not detect you (be careful not to go in with them again because they will arrest you and end of the game), you can also do the "Money problems" mission and this to get every Sunday 200 gold, for corruption once you get "Bye Clothes" a skill that is unlocked by interacting with the bank when the girl plays sports you can get quite a bit of corruption from her.

Those are a few, I hope this helps you if you want to continue playing the game. I hope that with this at least if you give it another chance it will be more enjoyable, you also have the Walkthrough if you need help on the routes.

I am completely open to listening to any questions or suggestions. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Chromevult

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope there will be a way to reject to contract later but you can remain evil

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Sorry but I did a test of clicks on both right and left arrows, only 17-20 clicks are necessary to win but 11 clicks the game doesn't identify or I didn't read it, in the drinks game with Yuhara.

Last edited:

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
I discovered an error if you talk to the shopgirl and click on the mouse on the left side he uses an ability that has not yet been unlocked.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Sorry but I did a test of clicks on both right and left arrows, only 17-20 clicks are necessary to win but 11 clicks the game doesn't identify or I didn't read it, in the drinks game with Yuhara.
That's strange, I'll see what I can do, thanks for taking the time to check and inform me about it. :D

Reactions: Dragonmen78

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
Creo que me topé un nuevo bug al hablar con la huérfana me sale que ocupo alguna Niña pero al hablar con hana no pasa nada solo me tira las opciones de paja o sepso

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Creo que me topé un nuevo bug al hablar con la huérfana me sale que ocupo alguna Niña pero al hablar con hana no pasa nada solo me tira las opciones de paja o sepso
Necesito algo mas de información por que no logro entender bien el bug que estas sufriendo, si hablas con Hana y no has desbloqueado su transformación en niña es normal que no te de mas opciones, en cambio si la has desbloqueado ahí si cambian las cosas y podría ser un bug.
Gracias por el comentario y me quedo a la espera de su respuesta.

Last edited:

Chromevult

Mar 31, 2024
I'm sorry you got that impression of the game, I appreciate your comment and I will take it into account to continue improving the game.

Edit:
In case it helps you, there are many ways to get money in this game, stealing the food box gives you food that you can heal yourself and you can sell in the store, there is also a garden function behind the house, you can also throw the jewels when they steal through the bathroom window so that the store guard does not detect you (be careful not to go in with them again because they will arrest you and end of the game), you can also do the "Money problems" mission and this to get every Sunday 200 gold, for corruption once you get "Bye Clothes" a skill that is unlocked by interacting with the bank when the girl plays sports you can get quite a bit of corruption from her.

Those are a few, I hope this helps you if you want to continue playing the game. I hope that with this at least if you give it another chance it will be more enjoyable, you also have the Walkthrough if you need help on the routes.

I am completely open to listening to any questions or suggestions. :D
I appreciate your response and I did try the game again and at least got one sex scene. The game crashed when i used the bye clothes spell And I decided to stop there because I hadn’t saved for some time and didn’t really want to repeat my playthrough.

Sadly I’m sorry to say my opinion hasn’t changed. Getting 25 corruption for the bye clothes spell was a really bad experience and I had to spend every morning finding 2 events for +2 corruption then sleeping all day and trying again for a whole week (they did not always appear).

when I did the quest for 200 gold I suddenly had a lot of money after struggling for ages but nothing to spend it on.

im sorry but the starting abilities are just so expensive and takes so long to get that by the time I have them I’ve just lost interest in the game. I may keep an eye on future developments because there’s some clever ideas here. But with how long starting powers take to get and the lack of writing and bland combat there’s just nothing here to keep me interested.

edit: I did not want to seem too negative so I will just say I liked the sex scene I did get and the thing with throwing jewels out the window was very inventive and not something I’d considered as an option. I think that there’s some very smart ideas here and the game does have a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I appreciate your response and I did try the game again and at least got one sex scene. The game crashed when i used the bye clothes spell And I decided to stop there because I hadn’t saved for some time and didn’t really want to repeat my playthrough.

Sadly I’m sorry to say my opinion hasn’t changed. Getting 25 corruption for the bye clothes spell was a really bad experience and I had to spend every morning finding 2 events for +2 corruption then sleeping all day and trying again for a whole week (they did not always appear).

when I did the quest for 200 gold I suddenly had a lot of money after struggling for ages but nothing to spend it on.

im sorry but the starting abilities are just so expensive and takes so long to get that by the time I have them I’ve just lost interest in the game. I may keep an eye on future developments because there’s some clever ideas here. But with how long starting powers take to get and the lack of writing and bland combat there’s just nothing here to keep me interested.

edit: I did not want to seem too negative so I will just say I liked the sex scene I did get and the thing with throwing jewels out the window was very inventive and not something I’d considered as an option. I think that there’s some very smart ideas here and the game does have a lot of potential.
From what I have been informed there should be no more freezes, sorry.
For the issue of progress loss the game has autosave in case this kind of thing happens (I still recommend saving).
I will take into account your opinion and I will try to make the experience more enjoyable, thanks for the comment and for keeping the game in mind to test it in future updates that I hope will make you enjoy it more.

Don't worry about criticism as long as it is constructive and helps the game to grow and improve, it will be appreciated, by the way thanks for the compliments. :D

Reactions: Chromevult
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes