2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
Thank you very much for reporting the errors. :D

Edit:
I already checked the errors you mentioned.
1-The error will be solved in future versions, in the meantime to go through the door without the error, check that the event of the woman in the store who gives you a blobjob for money in the bathroom does not start, at that time you will be able to access correctly.
2-Im check several times that it runs correctly, personally it doesn't give me an error, I will still search and try to solve the error.
tengo una duda de que depende cual de las dos aparecera en el banco entre yuhara o ???? por quiero sacar las escenas de ambas pero siempre me sale yuhara en el banco y ???? dentro de la habitacion dormida cual es el requisito para que cambien de lugar XD que en otra partida anterior alrevez ???? salia en el banco y yuhara en la habitacion. de paso el juego ha mejorado gracias por el esfuerzo que le haz metido lo he jugado desde antes y hasta ahora tuve tiempo de probarlo en esta actualizacion

Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
New Bug
So I got the little girl to give the nun the necklace and was corrupting her again.

Then for another quest I talked to Arfax again, and he gave me ANOTHER necklace, which I can't give to the little girl again because that part is already done and she's chilling infront of the door of the church, and now I can no longer whisper to the nun

There's also still the issue of scenes randomly freezing
Thank you very much for reporting the bug,in future versions it will be fixed. :D

Is the scenes freezing issue still not fixed or was it after the bug?

Reactions: BOH56

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
tengo una duda de que depende cual de las dos aparecera en el banco entre yuhara o ???? por quiero sacar las escenas de ambas pero siempre me sale yuhara en el banco y ???? dentro de la habitacion dormida cual es el requisito para que cambien de lugar XD que en otra partida anterior alrevez ???? salia en el banco y yuhara en la habitacion. de paso el juego ha mejorado gracias por el esfuerzo que le haz metido lo he jugado desde antes y hasta ahora tuve tiempo de probarlo en esta actualizacion
-Aparecen de forma aleatoria que va cambiando cada día,pero me informaron de que habia un bug el cual afectaba a la rotación y salía siempre la misma,en una proxima actualización estará solucionado el error,lamento las molestias que esto causa.
-La forma en la cual aparecen en las habitaciones es segun que chica este en el banco, si una esta en el banco la otra esta en la habitación.
Gracias a todos vosotros por los comentarios,los informes de bugs y en general todo el apoyo que estais dando al juego,me hace muy feliz,gracias por el comentario me alegraste el dia. :D

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Is the scenes freezing issue still not fixed or was it after the bug?
If you mean whether a scene will just randomly freeze and you'll need to restart the game, especially if you accidentally touch a button on the keyboard then yeah, that issue never got fixed, I have to make sure I save before doing anything lewd because it might randomly freeze my game

Its especially annoying when it happens during the scene during one of the times the bargame works right since it means I have to go back and get through that again

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
If you mean whether a scene will just randomly freeze and you'll need to restart the game, especially if you accidentally touch a button on the keyboard then yeah, that issue never got fixed, I have to make sure I save before doing anything lewd because it might randomly freeze my game

Its especially annoying when it happens during the scene during one of the times the bargame works right since it means I have to go back and get through that again
I'm trying to fix all the freezing problems in the scenes,I understand it's annoying and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it causes,I hope I can fix it for good.
Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: BOH56

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
where is the police station ? I don't have half of the animations in the game and I've been playing for three hours now. I have all skills unlocked

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
where is the police station ? I don't have half of the animations in the game and I've been playing for three hours now. I have all skills unlocked
The police station is located inside the town hall, I leave you some images so you can orient yourself better. Cap1.png Cap2.png
If you need help with the animations, you can take a look at the walkthrough which shows how to unlock all the routes and animations in the game.

Reactions: Mirrofuks

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
To inform the creator of game, i guess play your game. The game have many bugs. In many this bug conect the freeze. Not only the game but the computer.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
To inform the creator of game, i guess play your game. The game have many bugs. In many this bug conect the freeze. Not only the game but the computer.
Correct I play my own game.
I am sorry for the errors that the game may have, so I try to fix them as soon as possible and I would appreciate that if you have had any error you communicate it to me to fix it as soon as possible, you must understand that although I play the game there are some errors that I do not get.
I am aware of the sudden random freezes of the animations and I intend that you do not suffer more, from what you have been informing me little by little I have been improving the game experience by reducing the freezes, but not all have been solved so I am looking for a way to fix it definitively.
Although I have never been informed about the freezing of a whole computer, I want you to know that I am looking for a way to solve it.
Thanks for the comment.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
this is been bugging me, why during in conversations, girls are pronounced as he/him, or is that meant to happen, just weird

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
well i mean i barely started with this game and thought of it as a small issue, guess not

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Demon's Servant [v0.16] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

Reactions: mastergig30

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsServant-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hakitorii

Jun 28, 2023
al momento de mostrar el minijuego para robar los papeles. se queda congelada la imagen ahi, y no puedo avanzar. alguna solucion ? 1709884554256.png

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Alright, uust one bug to report so far, when you go to sleep on Sunday you wake up on Sunday Morning

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes