• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Does anyone have the saved version of the previous version? It's very annoying to have to play EVERYTHING over again every time.
In this version you should not have to play it all over again, it is adapted so that this does not happen and I was told that it worked perfectly.
I would like to know more about your problem so I can help you.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Can someone tell me how to access the new girl and yushiro content from .17 as I'm confused on how to get it
I just updated the walkthrough of the page there you can find all the necessary information up to version 0.18, however if you need more help I am happy to offer it. :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DemonsServant-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
I just updated the walkthrough of the page there you can find all the necessary information up to version 0.18, however if you need more help I am happy to offer it. :D
thanks for updating the walkthrough. for the typing minigame, I do believe that 10 seconds is a bit too short, as for me that has average typing speed, I can barely get to the 3rd word when the time runs out, IDK, but I think 15 seconds would be better

Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
thanks for updating the walkthrough. for the typing minigame, I do believe that 10 seconds is a bit too short, as for me that has average typing speed, I can barely get to the 3rd word when the time runs out, IDK, but I think 15 seconds would be better
It was a pleasure. :D
Thanks for giving me your opinion and I understand that it can be difficult the minigame with that time, but if I put slower it would not be a challenge for many players, but as I understand that many people can not pass this part I added that on the third attempt you can skip the minigame.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
It was a pleasure. :D
Thanks for giving me your opinion and I understand that it can be difficult the minigame with that time, but if I put slower it would not be a challenge for many players, but as I understand that many people can not pass this part I added that on the third attempt you can skip the minigame.
Didn't realize there was a skip, thanks

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon's Servant [v0.18] [Demon's Servant] - Compressed

Win [351 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mastergig30

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
AMAZING GAME, right what i want in a rpg maker EVIL MC game and not just your average shitty romance with kind of questionable consent here and there. I would recommend adding the "rape" and "mind control" tags thought, since its technically in the game.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
AMAZING GAME, right what i want in a rpg maker EVIL MC game and not just your average shitty romance with kind of questionable consent here and there. I would recommend adding the "rape" and "mind control" tags thought, since its technically in the game.
I'm very glad you liked the game. :D

Thanks for letting me know about new tags to describe my game, I'll add them.

Reactions: Mephistofeles
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes