3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
When you wake up to the purple haired demon riding you it freezes.
I'm so sorry, that shouldn't happen. :(
I try to hurry up to release the new version as soon as possible and fix that bug so you can enjoy the game better.
Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
my game has a black screen when reach friday.
I already discovered the bug, it's an internal error, try to get 20 total evil points before Friday or don't sleep and use the clock to pass the time and not sleep, right now I'm fixing it.
Thank you very much for your time and I'm really sorry to everyone for the inconveniences. :(

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
the game freezes during all the scenes involving the girls with red hair and the girl with black hair

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It says to be evil, but finding there is hardly anything to do to be evil.. Town feels deserted.

So right now, the games tell me to get corruptive and evil points. But I not finding any way to get these points.
Cant even piss on the toilet seats ?
*edit*
So I found push in the water girl, but then it game ended me.. I loose my motivation to play anymore if the game is riddled with bad ends of this so called demon master killing you. Fuck him.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
It says to be evil, but finding there is hardly anything to do to be evil.. Town feels deserted.

So right now, the games tell me to get corruptive and evil points. But I not finding any way to get these points.
Cant even piss on the toilet seats ?
*edit*
So I found push in the water girl, but then it game ended me.. I loose my motivation to play anymore if the game is riddled with bad ends of this so called demon master killing you. Fuck him.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'm working on fixing the bugs and adding the best content I can.
The ideas that you are giving me and the information are helping me a lot, so thank you very much for your comment and I hope that the next updates have been to everyone's liking.
Thank you very much for your time and your comment.

Reactions: Nobles

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is low quality because of missing key features for any RPG Maker game.

1. Hide Text Box
2. History/Log
3. W should never be a Fast Forward/Skip button
4. Combat missing enemy health bar

Than where <CTRL> key is supposed to be skip/fast forward it's a stupid key W. If dev can't even keep basic key functionality correct your already to a shit start. I missed all the text of a conversation trying to figure out how to hide text. Right now with these key functions missing it's a shit game. So I deleted as no RPG Maker game is worth a grain of salt with the missing features. I have played a ton of RPG Maker games over the last decade and I drop any that do not use common sense for controls and do not allow hiding text and viewing history.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Game is low quality because of missing key features for any RPG Maker game.

1. Hide Text Box
2. History/Log
3. W should never be a Fast Forward/Skip button
4. Combat missing enemy health bar

Than where <CTRL> key is supposed to be skip/fast forward it's a stupid key W. If dev can't even keep basic key functionality correct your already to a shit start. I missed all the text of a conversation trying to figure out how to hide text. Right now with these key functions missing it's a shit game. So I deleted as no RPG Maker game is worth a grain of salt with the missing features. I have played a ton of RPG Maker games over the last decade and I drop any that do not use common sense for controls and do not allow hiding text and viewing history.
Thank you very much for your opinion and comment.
I will implement the missing features.
What would be the key that seems best to skip the text?

elciara

Nov 4, 2020
i always get this problem when i am fighting the plants and it keeps blocking the game. it only happens there

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes