3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I have to ask, but what is new. I can't seem to find something new.
In this update there are new events and scenes that are from Yuhara a MILF that you can find in the tavern on the days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

I hope I have helped.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
can we get a walkthrough
I already asked if it was necessary and they told me no, even so, if there are people who need it, I am willing to do it.

I need to see if more people need it since they have asked me to focus more on creating content.

Still, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask me. :D

Reactions: graboid36

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I love the premise. The corruption seems pretty good once it actually gets going, I don't think I am that far in quests could be a lot clearer and objectives are certainly confusing at times. This seems like a game that would require a walkthrough. The freezing is quite annoying. The early game grind seems a bit too long in my opinion, you end up kinda just passing the days kicking a dog and then losing that corruption to progress (maybe I got it wrong here not sure since I am honestly not quite sure what all quest lines even are since I am kinda stuck hence why a walkthrough would be nice) The character designs certainly seem fairly unique for being Koikatsu and this definetly has a lost of potential but I think some of the basic stuff just needs to be ironed out first.
Thank you for your comment, I will take it into account, I hope you can enjoy more of the following updates.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I already asked if it was necessary and they told me no, even so, if there are people who need it, I am willing to do it.

I need to see if more people need it since they have asked me to focus more on creating content.

The game itself doesn't provide great keys on what content is available/how to progress and find new content.
One thing at a minimum that would be helpful is for each changelog provide basic information on where/how to begin the newly added content.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
The game itself doesn't provide great keys on what content is available/how to progress and find new content.
One thing at a minimum that would be helpful is for each changelog provide basic information on where/how to begin the newly added content.
I will take it into account in the next updates, thanks for your comment.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Demon's Servant [v0.09] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 160 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
is it me or is the drinking game outright cheating i win every time then the game lags at a specific point and i lose

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
is it me or is the drinking game outright cheating i win every time then the game lags at a specific point and i lose
The minigame is programmed in such a way that the difficulty is progressive, but without exceeding it, even so in the next update I will lower the difficulty for greater ease.
Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: traplover19

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
how am i supposed to unlock the fake rich mission?
1º You have to corrupt Sano.

2º Once corrupted over time (2-3 days) the Fake Rich mission will be activated.

3º You will get the mission in the missions and what you have to do.

(In case the mission has not come out or something like that, I will tell you what to do in it)

1º Once the 2-3 days have passed, go to the tavern and a scene will appear.

2º Talk to Sano

3º Go talk to Tomono and show him the badge. (350 gold required.)

4º Go talk to Arfax.

5º Talk to Tomono again and have him sign the contract.

6º Talk to Yuka in the ritual room.

7º Talk to Tomono again.

I hope I have been of help and if you need more do not hesitate to ask. :D

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
I just played this, and maybe I played it wrong, but the grind is a pit off-putting. You get some events that only give you +2 evil and +2 corruption so you can unlock some other events that also give you like +2 corruption at best.
And then the game already ramps up the difficulty early on by having the police be present when you barely managed to corrupt anyone. The grind is just not worth the reward in my eyes. Also, I think the betting game in the bar is bugged and if you ask the old man if you can work for him a second time in a row, you are gonna get stuck in the bar forever.

However, I really appreciate that you listen so much to what the people have to say and that you are so open to feedback and such, even when the people say it really rudely for no reason. Don't let them get you down and you don't have to be so nice to people who just come to trash on you! And even with the things I didn't like about the game, I am still looking forward to more because the cutscenes are good, the base game itself is stellar and because you really do seem to care about the game and how its played. Keep up the good work!

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023

I think a walktrough would be pretty cool :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I just played this, and maybe I played it wrong, but the grind is a pit off-putting. You get some events that only give you +2 evil and +2 corruption so you can unlock some other events that also give you like +2 corruption at best.
And then the game already ramps up the difficulty early on by having the police be present when you barely managed to corrupt anyone. The grind is just not worth the reward in my eyes. Also, I think the betting game in the bar is bugged and if you ask the old man if you can work for him a second time in a row, you are gonna get stuck in the bar forever.

However, I really appreciate that you listen so much to what the people have to say and that you are so open to feedback and such, even when the people say it really rudely for no reason. Don't let them get you down and you don't have to be so nice to people who just come to trash on you! And even with the things I didn't like about the game, I am still looking forward to more because the cutscenes are good, the base game itself is stellar and because you really do seem to care about the game and how its played. Keep up the good work!
First of all thank you very much for your kind words and support, feeling this support and appreciation for my game fills me with joy. :D

Sorry for the grammatical errors, I try to improve it as much as possible and I even use grammarly which is a program to correct grammar that the user mrttao showed me (thank you very much by the way), I hope I can improve it and fix it.

Many of you have already mentioned the grind issue and I tried to include more events for more diversification, but apparently you still find it tedious, any ideas to fix it would be greatly appreciated.
Could it be more pleasurable to increase the reward for evil and corruption?

The police theme was to add a touch of difficulty and diversification to the routine, as well as allowing for later events, though I could have it show up later if that helps.

I would love to hear your opinion on how to make the grind feel more rewarding, every opinion and way of looking at it helps me improve the game. :D

I'll go through the error you describe to fix it, thanks for reporting. :D

I hope you continue to like the next version and thanks for all the support again. :D

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020

I also think walkthrought for this game will be great idea.

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
First of all thank you very much for your kind words and support, feeling this support and appreciation for my game fills me with joy. :D

Sorry for the grammatical errors, I try to improve it as much as possible and I even use grammarly which is a program to correct grammar that the user mrttao showed me (thank you very much by the way), I hope I can improve it and fix it.

Many of you have already mentioned the grind issue and I tried to include more events for more diversification, but apparently you still find it tedious, any ideas to fix it would be greatly appreciated.
Could it be more pleasurable to increase the reward for evil and corruption?

The police theme was to add a touch of difficulty and diversification to the routine, as well as allowing for later events, though I could have it show up later if that helps.

I would love to hear your opinion on how to make the grind feel more rewarding, every opinion and way of looking at it helps me improve the game. :D

I'll go through the error you describe to fix it, thanks for reporting. :D

I hope you continue to like the next version and thanks for all the support again. :D
you could put a one dollar or one euro pantreon tier.. is that for those from latam it is expensive and if I would like to help you even with that grain of sand

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
you could put a one dollar or one euro pantreon tier.. is that for those from latam it is expensive and if I would like to help you even with that grain of sand
Of course I already implemented it on my patreon, thank you very much for the help and for your comment, I hope you continue to enjoy the game and its future updates. :D

Sorry for the delay in replying.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes