3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
how much spores do you meed to make the nocaut serum? Where do you make it? what else do you need?
10 spores are necessary, it is done in the protagonist's house in the brilliant book in Yuka's room, apart from the spores you need a container (which is obtained in the store) and the book "The Herbalist's Book" (which is obtained in the store) , I am sorry for the delay in to answer.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Demon's Servant [v0.07] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YadenYu and M@ximus

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Just downloaded the game and I am experiencing severe lag/freezing during multiple animations. Is there a fix available?
Not for now, I apologize for it, I'm looking at what it is due to but still without success I hope that in a future update I can solve the problem, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for commenting.

YourBoyFBAR

May 16, 2018
I love the premise. The corruption seems pretty good once it actually gets going, I don't think I am that far in quests could be a lot clearer and objectives are certainly confusing at times. This seems like a game that would require a walkthrough. The freezing is quite annoying. The early game grind seems a bit too long in my opinion, you end up kinda just passing the days kicking a dog and then losing that corruption to progress (maybe I got it wrong here not sure since I am honestly not quite sure what all quest lines even are since I am kinda stuck hence why a walkthrough would be nice) The character designs certainly seem fairly unique for being Koikatsu and this definetly has a lost of potential but I think some of the basic stuff just needs to be ironed out first.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
1688293110250.png
loaded from my last save since last version am i missing something i don't really see anything new
note: i still have to the stuff for the pink haird girl thats jogging since the grind is a bit annoying

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Demon's Servant [v0.08] [Demon's Servant] Compressed

Win(~163MB):

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: elymid

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Congratulations for your game, Good Luck;)(y)

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 2739363
loaded from my last save since last version am i missing something i don't really see anything new
note: i still have to the stuff for the pink haird girl thats jogging since the grind is a bit annoying
In this update there are new events and scenes that are from Yuhara a MILF that you can find in the tavern on the days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

I hope I have helped.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes