3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ddualknives

Oct 21, 2019
I am trying to do the fake rich quest but when I go to the tavern to talk to Sano she isn't there (she is already under contract). I even went at the same time as the picture in the walkthrough but no luck. Am I missing something?

Reactions: LySoko

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool story, Do the corrupted turn into little sexy devils or succubi what have you or do they just become really,really slutty?. Does the MC Change for that matter?. To see an Angel get Corrupted and turn demon would be cool

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
I am seriously working on the problem of scenes that freeze, I will implement solutions as I update the game, I am very sorry for the inconvenience I am doing.
actualmente te ando apoyando en pantreon y jugando la 0.12 e igual se congela pero solo las nuevas creo que en especial por el peso de las escenas comparadas con las primeras

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I am trying to do the fake rich quest but when I go to the tavern to talk to Sano she isn't there (she is already under contract). I even went at the same time as the picture in the walkthrough but no luck. Am I missing something?
I wouldn't know how to help you without more information, I'm sorry. :(

Reactions: ddualknives

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Cool story, Do the corrupted turn into little sexy devils or succubi what have you or do they just become really,really slutty?. Does the MC Change for that matter?. To see an Angel get Corrupted and turn demon would be cool
Depending on the story and the method used they become one thing or another. About the angels becoming demons, I am not going to reveal anything but there is a fight and obviously the demons have to win. ;)

Reactions: JaszMan

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
actualmente te ando apoyando en pantreon y jugando la 0.12 e igual se congela pero solo las nuevas creo que en especial por el peso de las escenas comparadas con las primeras
Le echare un vistazo, gracias por el comentario y por el apoyo. :D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Depending on the story and the method used they become one thing or another. About the angels becoming demons, I am not going to reveal anything but there is a fight and obviously the demons have to win. ;)
awesome...but dang you, you tease.

wisidikfc

Nov 27, 2020
do you have any plan with better x-ray? and I love this story but sex scene is way too long I love play story but I don't like repetitive scene or can you add options to other position during having scene?

ddualknives

Oct 21, 2019
I wouldn't know how to help you without more information, I'm sorry. :(
Everyone is corrupted except sano and ibuki, can't corrupt the others because Sano has to be corrupted first. I can't even leave the hotel without talking to Sano, I don't see her anywhere in the tavern.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
1º You have to corrupt Sano.

2º Once corrupted over time (2-3 days) the Fake Rich mission will be activated.

3º You will get the mission in the missions and what you have to do.

(In case the mission has not come out or something like that, I will tell you what to do in it)

1º Once the 2-3 days have passed, go to the tavern and a scene will appear.

2º Talk to Sano

3º Go talk to Tomono and show him the badge. (350 gold required.)

4º Go talk to Arfax.

5º Talk to Tomono again and have him sign the contract.

6º Talk to Yuka in the ritual room.

7º Talk to Tomono again.

I hope I have been of help and if you need more do not hesitate to ask. :D
how to get to this point

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes