3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsServant-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
How do you beat Ladrona, I cant seem to unlock the weapons shop to buy armor and I dont know how to get xp to increase stats if shes the first fight

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
How do you beat Ladrona, I cant seem to unlock the weapons shop to buy armor and I dont know how to get xp to increase stats if shes the first fight
You can get experience by killing carnivorous plants, plus if you do the story they give you skills that are more powerful and if you want a weapon with more damage the smuggler sells a gun which you can equip and use the skill linked to it.
I hope it helps. :D

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I have enjoyed the game, but a variety of issues is really hurting it for me:
I don't know if this is just that my computer's a piece of junk, but I have REALLY bad latency with this game, latency that I've not had with any other game that I've played. The video's will often freeze in the middle of running (forcing me to reset the game and lose progress) and the tavern game is impossible because no matter how fast I click, the latency means she's done 10X what I've done before my game catches up. Changing the tavern to something more like the clothing game might work, but I'm not sure.

The grind really slows things down in the early stages, and combined with the freezing it makes everything a real chore, adding a few more ways to get evil and corruption would probably really help, maybe having them on alternating days so your not having days where your just sitting around waiting for the day to end.

A more in depth journal would also be appreciated. Having our main objective always listed (even if it's just gather evil/corruption), suggestions on what our character should be doing, listing potential quests we could pick up so we know if we've done everything, and just marking in the journal when we've reached as far as we can in that quest line would make things far smoother.

There's a bunch of language mistakes as well that can be off-putting, but I understand that English isn't you first language so this is often the case. Proof readers are really the best way to fix these.

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
You can get experience by killing carnivorous plants, plus if you do the story they give you skills that are more powerful and if you want a weapon with more damage the smuggler sells a gun which you can equip and use the skill linked to it.
I hope it helps. :D
Yea I have the gun from the smuggler but I dont know if your not supposed to fight when you first cross her cause shes on the other side of the bridge that leads to the plants, The gun is averaging around 90-100 damage and takes 2-3 hits with the gun to kill the bandit adds at 200hp, she has 600hp herself and the 450 hp you have at level 1 isnt enough to both survive her bullet time move that does 300 dps+ and try to kill the adds to lower the damage you take to make the fight easier. I also dont know if paying her the first time you cross the bridge will cause her to disappear for good so I havent tried paying her incase you get something for winning a fight with her.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I have enjoyed the game, but a variety of issues is really hurting it for me:
I don't know if this is just that my computer's a piece of junk, but I have REALLY bad latency with this game, latency that I've not had with any other game that I've played. The video's will often freeze in the middle of running (forcing me to reset the game and lose progress) and the tavern game is impossible because no matter how fast I click, the latency means she's done 10X what I've done before my game catches up. Changing the tavern to something more like the clothing game might work, but I'm not sure.

The grind really slows things down in the early stages, and combined with the freezing it makes everything a real chore, adding a few more ways to get evil and corruption would probably really help, maybe having them on alternating days so your not having days where your just sitting around waiting for the day to end.

A more in depth journal would also be appreciated. Having our main objective always listed (even if it's just gather evil/corruption), suggestions on what our character should be doing, listing potential quests we could pick up so we know if we've done everything, and just marking in the journal when we've reached as far as we can in that quest line would make things far smoother.

There's a bunch of language mistakes as well that can be off-putting, but I understand that English isn't you first language so this is often the case. Proof readers are really the best way to fix these.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game and I'm sorry for all the problems.

Several people already had the freezing problem and i thought i fixed it, but apparently not, I will fix it.

I will look at how to solve the latency problem, especially for the drinking game, if this does not work in the next update let me know so I can do what you mentioned of changing it for one similar to the one in the clothes.

I will add more events to achieve both evil and corruption, with this I hope the routine will not be so tedious.

I will put the main objective on the list, as you mention.

And I regret the errors of corruption.

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it very much and I hope that the following updates are to your liking. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Yea I have the gun from the smuggler but I dont know if your not supposed to fight when you first cross her cause shes on the other side of the bridge that leads to the plants, The gun is averaging around 90-100 damage and takes 2-3 hits with the gun to kill the bandit adds at 200hp, she has 600hp herself and the 450 hp you have at level 1 isnt enough to both survive her bullet time move that does 300 dps+ and try to kill the adds to lower the damage you take to make the fight easier. I also dont know if paying her the first time you cross the bridge will cause her to disappear for good so I havent tried paying her incase you get something for winning a fight with her.
I see it's a small bug that shouldn't appear at the beginning, I'll fix it.

But still don't worry about passing without the money, if you don't have the money he will let you pass without a fight if you say you will pay it, you won't lose this event even if you pass without money, so don't worry.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
need help what is new ?
1694245445664.png 1694245485730.png
like how i go to this event or this: New Scenes with the new girls,Yuka and Kouhira. \ New Events with the new girl. \ New Girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.
1694245671412.png

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
is there a save in english? i copyd one and my game is on spanish now. or can i change it?
The language is selected when you start playing, however, I will add an option later to be able to change the language of the game without having to start a new game.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
need help what is new ?
View attachment 2915866 View attachment 2915868
like how i go to this event or this: New Scenes with the new girls,Yuka and Kouhira. \ New Events with the new girl. \ New Girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.
View attachment 2915871
The new features that I implemented in this version are the following:

-Change in the difficulty level of the drinking minigame.
-Some skills have been corrected and balanced.
-New girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.
-Added the location of the town hall.
-New girl at the town hall.
-Added a new skill, which can be obtained in the ritual room.
-New events with the new girl.
-New scenes with the new girls, Yuka and Kouhira.
-New music has been added.
-Some shop items have been changed and added.
-Grandpa's help event has been changed.
-Minor changes.

I hope I have helped you, if you need help with anything else I will be happy to help you. :D

Reactions: Dragonmen78

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
The new features that I implemented in this version are the following:

-New girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.
-New girl at the town hall.
-New events with the new girl.
-New music has been added.
-Grandpa's help event has been changed.
-Minor changes.

I hope I have helped you, if you need help with anything else I will be happy to help you. :D
Thk for the help I have already done the following.

-New music has been added. (i like)
-Grandpa's help event has been changed. (When we get close to the store we help and that's the event, but I have a question at the old man's bar, I can't go upstairs, correct?)

But I can't find these scenes.

-New girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.(already unlock)
-New events with the new girl. (its the girl that block the bridge that i need to pay 50 ouro?)

thk again and good work this game is very good only need voice to the girl's to be perfect.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Sorry to bother you but I found a bug:
Basically, instead of hiding, I went to church, and the game stops like that. 1694566529909.png

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Thk for the help I have already done the following.

-New music has been added. (i like)
-Grandpa's help event has been changed. (When we get close to the store we help and that's the event, but I have a question at the old man's bar, I can't go upstairs, correct?)

But I can't find these scenes.

-New girl in Nara Forest after unlocking the clothing store.(already unlock)
-New events with the new girl. (its the girl that block the bridge that i need to pay 50 ouro?)

thk again and good work this game is very good only need voice to the girl's to be perfect.
First of all, I'm sorry for the delay in answering you.
The New girl in Nata Forest is the Raider after passing the bridge, she can be met by going to the Nara forest and heading south.
-To unlock her events with her you have to win her in battle.
-Kohuira's event will appear once you have seen her for the first time (When she goes to your house and you talked to the mayor).
-Yuka's event is to obtain a new power, this is unlocked in the ritual room.

I hope to see you have been of help and thank you very much for the support and your nice words about the game, it makes me very happy that you are liking it. :D

I will take into account your idea of adding voices to the girls, thanks for your comment and for the idea. :D

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I like the premise of the game and the art but,...way too much grind, like seriously chill with the grind ffs and several animated scenes freeze up.

Yeah stopped playing. Every animated scene i get freezes up.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I am seriously working on the problem of scenes that freeze, I will implement solutions as I update the game, I am very sorry for the inconvenience I am doing.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes