3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
its improve realy well
i already test copy vdeo.json its realy work 'my recollection room is unlocked too'
but i dont know if it just because low speck of my PC or maybe my ssd already bad
the animasion movement is realy slow
(maybe it just a fix for freezing problem thats why you make it slow or maybe problem on my pc)
problem at mission click space the green to unlockin window too i need to click space at the time it reach green but it always failed "i sure it because when click space it will freeze a litle bit so i can see the line stoped right inside green" but it still failed so i click before the green and it realy stop at red (right side of green box) and its work thought it a litle bit hard to get the right timing bit i finnish it 3 times
i dont know is it problem hapened to all click green mission but at least it hapened at the mission to opening the windows

maybe 2 problem i had just because my PC low spec so i will try at my frend PC he had a litle bit hight spec than mine

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
what a new girl in 0.23? and how to unlock it
theres 3 new girl that i can find
NAO , SAKURABA, & unknown atractive woman at cementry

- NAO you just need to walk to item store maybe at morning there will scene nao and his husband ---> just go to her house (Right side blacksmith) ----> go to bar talk his husband ----> talk to Arfax (devil) ----> wait 1 day ----> go to her hose ----> talk to yuka (devil version) ----> wait to night ----> finish the mission ----> go to noa house ----> sex at living and sex at room COMPLETE

- SAKURABA you need to complete corruption of crystal at crunch go to crystal room ----> talk to afrax (ready money 600G) ----> talk to deks at bandit cave ----> go to cementry ----> talk to hight priest teresa ----> wait 3 day ----> go to bandit cave ----> go to cementry at night ----> go to crystal room ----> sleep or wait for ??? day till somthink hapened when you wake up (sorry i forgot cause to focus at collecting new scene for all nun) ----> talk to Arfax raedy 200G ----> go to the forrest at night and you get sakuraba ----> go to cell ---->let yuka do and just fuck her COMPLETE

- unknown atractive woman at cementry (morning to afternoon) EASY you just need wait next update

if new scene able theres still a police woman YURIKA she is not new girl but she just dont have any sex scene before
- YURIKA go to police ----> change to police uniform ----> talk to her at reception room ----> go to jail room ----> ask her go to patrol ---->maybe wait for a few day till somethink hapened (i get it after change clothes dont know for the detail) ----> talk to kouhira ----> go to alley next to bar ----> talk to yurika ----> ask her to patrol ----> wait xxx day ----> go to police introgation room ----> just sek & ask her to locker room and sex COMPLETE

just from my memorry i dont tell the detail of the story so even it still a spoiler but I not spoil it to the point tell the story line i hope it usefull have fun
walktrought for this version is still not update thought

Noasamanda

Jun 7, 2024
What a shit lock for import save.. No wonder nlt media best rpg make games. This guy shit his own game to garbage. Grind game no cheat = abandoned
I plan to play on my Android with joiplay . But after I import my save from PC, walla. Sucks.I got to my PC on back and uninstall the game immediately. What a garbage and fairness.

Last edited:

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
its improve realy well
i already test copy vdeo.json its realy work 'my recollection room is unlocked too'
but i dont know if it just because low speck of my PC or maybe my ssd already bad
the animasion movement is realy slow
(maybe it just a fix for freezing problem thats why you make it slow or maybe problem on my pc)
problem at mission click space the green to unlockin window too i need to click space at the time it reach green but it always failed "i sure it because when click space it will freeze a litle bit so i can see the line stoped right inside green" but it still failed so i click before the green and it realy stop at red (right side of green box) and its work thought it a litle bit hard to get the right timing bit i finnish it 3 times
i dont know is it problem hapened to all click green mission but at least it hapened at the mission to opening the windows

maybe 2 problem i had just because my PC low spec so i will try at my frend PC he had a litle bit hight spec than mine
sorry for false allert
as I expected the problem i had just bacause my PC maybe cant keep up with this game
I alredy test it with my frend PC and no problem at all
damt I actualy realy like this game
i still keep playing for next & next & next ----- update as far till my pc cant do it anymore thought
(^_^)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes