3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
That was pretty alright. It was kind of buggy though, the quests weren't very clear sometimes along with how to progress. Without the walkthrough I probably wouldn't have thought to find or interact with the seal. The grind is also pretty bad for evil, corruption, and experience, it's not the worst I've seen but it's unnecessarily time consuming. Improving on the quest system and grinding would improve the game. A way to skip animations would be good too.

That being said I didn't like the forced sharing scenes. If that's gonna continue going forward, this game may not be for me. Good luck.
Thanks for the comment and providing me with your opinion. :D

BOH56

May 27, 2017
It is quite offensive that you say that my message is 'Pay me or fuck right off, I don't like you or want you here', I do everything possible to make the gaming experience for everyone and I repeat all players the best and I try to help To all players equally, I regret that this feeling occurs for the sole reason of providing a little security.
I apologize for the offense, as I said you've made a really enjoyable game and anyone that says you don't put a lot of effort clearly hasn't looked at the thing.

That being said, to explain, everyone does extra things for their patrons, its nothing unusual and its very valid, no ones gonna have any problem with that.

The thing was that was less something 'for' patrons, and more 'against' non patrons.

If that wasn't your intent I apologize for assuming, but, well, that was my thought process, it sounds dramatic but 'Ah, hostile action' is what immediately came to mind.

Which, TBF to you, I also wouldn't exactly blame anyone for doing, game devs make their money from their games, so for those of us that aren't paying, being disliked by said devs is more or less expected, I'd not hold it against you, so I was just gonna wish you well and dip.

I actually did do that before I saw an alert on this game and figured I'd check out if anything new had popped up.

Still though, I honestly apologize for my previous comments.

Reactions: Demon's Servant

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I apologize for the offense, as I said you've made a really enjoyable game and anyone that says you don't put a lot of effort clearly hasn't looked at the thing.

That being said, to explain, everyone does extra things for their patrons, its nothing unusual and its very valid, no ones gonna have any problem with that.

The thing was that was less something 'for' patrons, and more 'against' non patrons.

If that wasn't your intent I apologize for assuming, but, well, that was my thought process, it sounds dramatic but 'Ah, hostile action' is what immediately came to mind.

Which, TBF to you, I also wouldn't exactly blame anyone for doing, game devs make their money from their games, so for those of us that aren't paying, being disliked by said devs is more or less expected, I'd not hold it against you, so I was just gonna wish you well and dip.

I actually did do that before I saw an alert on this game and figured I'd check out if anything new had popped up.

Still though, I honestly apologize for my previous comments.
I appreciate your apology. :D

I want to clarify that I appreciate all of you, both patrons and non-patrons, I greatly value your opinions and your feelings towards the game, I regret that putting this measure could create the opposite thought.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Teleport's busted, no matter when or where you use it it tells you this isnt the time

NVMD, it started working in the forest at night now

Edit: It strted working normally, huh., wonder what was the problem at first

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Teleport's busted, no matter when or where you use it it tells you this isnt the time

NVMD, it started working in the forest at night now

Edit: It strted working normally, huh., wonder what was the problem at first
I'll take a look and see what could have happened, thanks for reporting. :D

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If I could figure out what to open I could, occasionally, repair the dialog, it hurts my brain. Otherwise, seems nice so far, except the game over part with not know when one random thing will kill you, yet other relative things don't. May be a lost in translation thing.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Mid game lacking in many aspects some very common in many games and not excusable in a far lower quality one like this like: obvious and badly done grind, day timer (seriously just do TOD segments or slow the flow significantly),bugs,bugs, lack easily accessible gallery.
To make it worse are the scenes which even for short loops are pretty pathetic.
And then you get to the absurdity that is the anti save editing which lets face it is done for "anti cheating" reasons which is fucking idiotic especially since its not like you are selling the game. This games quality does not even justify patreon exclusive content much less this.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsServant-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Strijder209

Sep 19, 2022
I have a problem with Hana, she doesn't return home even though the Qwest is done with the woman in the clothing store

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
First of all I want to thank many of you for all the support, ideas, bug reports and more that you have given me to improve the game, but I want to inform you that this will be my last comment on this page, for various reasons such as losing control over my own post of my own game, many really rude people and insulting messages among other things. I do not feel comfortable with this situation, this does not mean that I stop developing the game only that I will leave this post in the hands of f95zone although they already took it xd, I want to emphasize that I am very grateful to most of you and I am sorry that this affects people who are not to blame, I am sorry I cannot hold out any longer and although I am no longer in f95zone you help each other, this project is something that I really enjoyed doing and I hope you continue to like it. Also I want you to know that although these moments are a little bad my desire to continue creating does not change or diminish, Thank you for everything.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes