3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

sortedegas

Feb 17, 2024
I think my save got bugged. I can't give anymore corruption to Hana so I can't return her to her true form, as a result I can't progress Kana and Tsuruya's quests.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Demon's Servant [v0.21] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gasmallow

Jan 23, 2022
I had a problem, when I go to save it confirms that the game has been saved but when I open it again there is no save to load.

Reactions: hadeks

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I think my save got bugged. I can't give anymore corruption to Hana so I can't return her to her true form, as a result I can't progress Kana and Tsuruya's quests.
Send me your save by private, I will see what causes this error and I will provide you the fixed save, thanks for informing me and sorry for the inconvenience.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I had a problem, when I go to save it confirms that the game has been saved but when I open it again there is no save to load.
That error is very strange, I recommend you to delete the whole game and download it again from my patreon in case there is a loading error in f95zone.
Important: If you have any saved game save it (save folder) and save also the "videos.json" file.
If this error occurs again let me know and I will investigate what can cause it, sorry for the inconvenience.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
i save game and when i reopen it there is no save and have to start again
I recommend you the same as Gasmallow to delete the whole game and download it again from my patreon in case there is a loading error in f95zone.
Important: If you have any saved game save it (save folder) and save also the file "videos.json".
If this error occurs again let me know and I will investigate what can cause it, sorry for the inconvenience.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
el error sigue estando
El error estará solucionado en una futura actualización, ya que no puedo subir una versión con esto arreglado sin meter todo el nuevo contenido de la futura actualización y esto es únicamente accesible para mis patreons, espero que lo pueda entender.
Aun así obviamente no os voy a dejar con este problema, por ello me gustaría que me proporcionases el save donde ocurre este error por privado, para solucionartelo y que así puedas seguir con el juego sin problemas. :D

Reactions: Soadrhmm
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes