jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Just a tip, to avoid all the waste of space generated by twine between actions, check the nobr macro from twine itself. That way choices won't appear 30 lines below the previous choice due to logic implemented on the code.

Overall a good start, will keep my eye out.

blkhawk

May 25, 2017
Hello EFor.
Nice little game for your first effort. Thank you.
I'm having trouble with images, mostly the "B" folder. I use Linux which treats the file names differently than Windows. Linux is case sensitive so Bhj1.gif is not the same as bhj1.gif. I've had to change case on files at least 12 time so far so they load on the page. It would be helpful if the file names matched what the html is looking for. Thanks.
the trick to that is storing it on an ext4 partion with casefolding enabled. :)

B10

Jun 25, 2017
What will be the difference for the corruption path or the submissive path?

korko

May 30, 2017
Why did corruption decreases everytime when we sleep?Corruption do not go when ppl sleep :rolleyes:

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't looked at this yet, but there's a good reason to switch to webm/webp if you have proprietary formats for video like mp4. Most people are oblivious to the fact that mp4 is a patent encumbered codec and container format owned by a consortium of rent seeking corporate overlords including M$ and Apple. They sought licensing fees and restrictive terms on the content using the format to the point where they were not only shaking down the camera industry and commercial videographers for payola but even going after the Mozilla Foundation for individual installs. Note that this was in the period of the "browser wars" where both Apple and M$ were trying to kill off the then wildly popular FireFox browser in favor of their own proprietary Safari and Internet Exploder crap.

Mozilla Foundation told them to fuck off and pulled out native mp4 support in order to avoid the extortion. This is why if you use mp4 in your content, you will see complaints from Firefox users about black screens if they don't have a plugin installed to handle it.

Google acquired and developed webp/webm in response to this asshattery for Chrome/Chromium and then made it a free use thing. Thus Mozilla made this the native support for FireFox.

Whenever I tried to do webp they ended up around the same size, but I just tried to do one as webm and it was about 10% the size so thanks for the tip. Ill try to update them all over the next week and switch out to that version.

Jan 25, 2020
For webp the improvement over other formats is seen when you start reducing the quality. q=90 gave me nigh identical results to the original picture but cut down overall size of images in half. If kept at maximum quality webp is sometimes worse than jpg or png in term of sizes, where it shines is in compression, where the first compression is nearly loss-less. It's a different story after a hundred generations, but that's another problem.

Reactions: Morte111

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DenOfInfamy-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Just a tip, to avoid all the waste of space generated by twine between actions, check the nobr macro from twine itself. That way choices won't appear 30 lines below the previous choice due to logic implemented on the code.

Overall a good start, will keep my eye out.
I second this... In fact, since author is using SugarCube, I would also recommend looking into
<<silently>> … <</silently>>
( )

In twine, even a simple newline between code is an output to be displayed. Therefore, if you creating a passage where mostly you have various sugarcube logic, the newline between each statement will bleed into the output of the passage.

By wrapping your code into <<silently>>, you can write all the logic you want, without all newlines bleeding into the final text.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Just downloaded v0.03 and will play it soon. I quite like this game. Public version will be available in less than a weeks time.

Reactions: Zonetime
Mar 23, 2020
Pretty awesome game for a v0.02. But dev, like we are all saying in this thread, please fix the linebreaks! It will go a huge way to improve the feel and flow of the game.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes