Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
You play as a slut sleeping with everyone under the sun not the brother. How can this possibly have "cucking" in it? If anything you're "cheating" on the brother but even then she isn't written to even imply exclusivity in her incest harem. Ignore the morons and do what you feel is right.

Reactions: nxtm4n and MorteFy

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
To Developer: do what you have planned (y) and do not let haters ( - people who criticize without giving anything positive) misguide you.

Mar 14, 2018
Not sure on where to go with the Brother story now, because people were crying about the possibility of there being Cuck content (never was going to be), but there was going to be sharing content and I'm not sure if I should go ahead with that now or just expand on the current path and be done with his story.
lol if people are just whining without trying to provide any good suggestions or criticism you can mostly ignore them

Reactions: DracoBorealis

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
EFor it's your game make it the way you want.. example.. ( if you decided to have her become a dominatrix then so be it) there will always be some one who wont like something cant please everyone

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I think there's a bug in the new version with Dad route : I get the message " You feel ready to test your Father. (Get Punished)" but When I steal money, there's just a blank space, no event.

Anyone else has the issue ?

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
I got it too. and even trying again later from scratch, and avoiding that, dad route seems stuck.

Speaking of which, it would be much easier if there were ingame tracker that would show that we are actually making progress on the various routes.

Reactions: poldy

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2520941

Overview:
The story of 19 year old Kaley trying to become internet famous with the help of her hot family. Game revolves around the standard mechanic of gaining corruption to view new versions of scenes, but there are also scenes that will play out when certain criteria are met. Overall I just wanted to make a HTML game that has decent writing and more variation of content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2520951 View attachment 2520945 View attachment 2520952 View attachment 2520953 View attachment 2520954 View attachment 2520957 uc1.jpgboobs5.jpg
Please, add the link.

boneh_ead

Jan 30, 2020
Is the game still being updated? Played it a while back and thought it was ok. Hoping a update comes soon and that the creator is doing well in life!

• Sad
Reactions: TitmusPrime

EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Is the game still being updated? Played it a while back and thought it was ok. Hoping a update comes soon and that the creator is doing well in life!
I just released a new version on Patreon today so the next release on here will be on the 21st.

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I was not sure if the dev was around in this thread but I thought I would let you know that den of infamy, is one of the best HTML games around at the moment and its a genuine shame its not more popular or atleast should be more popular that it is now (y)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Its actually really not bad, kinda a bit different approach to the typical female prota corruption. Like it.
Would be really bummed out if the brother route just ends tho, do shared content or not, whatever you wanna do, but don't just go and write him out pls :D

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
How do you even get to chapter 2? After the dad,brother and mother fuck you for the first time no amount of cheats or random actions makes you progress the story

Reactions: tseug

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
v0.5
This update is Chapter 2 of the game. I decided to do a second chapter because I had this update nearly done a month ago in the same "grind" style as the rest of the game, but while testing it, I actually pissed myself off trying to get to the new content. The number of things that you had to repeat to get to new things got to a point of annoying and I honestly can't stand that in this kind of game. I tried to then make the grind easier and the pacing got destroyed.
I wish more devs were this engaged with the game they're making.

I honestly don't know why it says Male protagonist, sorry for the confusion. I do plan on doing the same style told from the fathers perspective though.
And I wish more devs were this honest about the game they're making.

EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
How do you even get to chapter 2? After the dad,brother and mother fuck you for the first time no amount of cheats or random actions makes you progress the story
Because I'm terrible at coding and didn't plan ahead in anyway whatsoever, you need to see 4 events for the popup to trigger in the Hallway asking if you want to go to Chapter 2.
thicthot mom strapon event, brother beach event, uncle text/sex scene, dad sex scene.

I spent way to much time trying to make the first part of the game not be an annoying grind or a click fest but every time I changed something I would break something else.

Also you can just restart and click the chapter 2 button in the beginning, the stats and money don't really matter so far in chapter 2 and if they start to matter there will always be a cheat button.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes