Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 3189552

She is cute. Make content for her more. Really would love to seee her in her curves.
True, the nerdy-curvy combo is always rather enticing.
Unfortunately I'd wager she is the last of the crew to get naked fun time. Biggest bewbs are usually the last to be unleashed in AVNs. Most often it is the landlady character, but since this does not appear to be that type of game, I will say this girl is the one. The fact that she might be shy adds evidence that she could be the very slow progression type.
Hope to be wrong, but expecting not.

All that aside, the story looking quite interesting with good production value. naïve witches learning the ways of the occult under a guiding hand? Yes please!
Always on the lookout for something different from the same recycled stories we normally get. Hope this game goes far.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
purplexel could you possibly add a Dev Note or something with Future Tags that may or may not be optional as well as tags you may never include, just so that some of us Potential players have an idea of the direction the game is heading so we can make a more informed choice before downloading.

Anyway I'm not asking for changes, just for more information for myself and others to better understand if this game is for them or not, good luck with the future if this game

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
My PC also didn't like the executable file, called it a "virus or unwanted software" and swiftly removed it automatically. Jeez xD Hoping it's a false positive.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is it just the image, or is there something off about the blonde and pink (ish) haired girl's face? Like they look older than they should? Or is it just the way they smile?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Do they mind control the MC? I guess there's no need to know the answers to my other questions, it's best not to even start the game.
I am with you there if there is no option to break it, but the way it is set up now with some of the options I really feel like there is going to be a satisfying revenge route.

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
purplexel could you possibly add a Dev Note or something with Future Tags that may or may not be optional as well as tags you may never include, just so that some of us Potential players have an idea of the direction the game is heading so we can make a more informed choice before downloading.

Anyway I'm not asking for changes, just for more information for myself and others to better understand if this game is for them or not, good luck with the future if this game
Absolutely, I noted there were many questions along the same lines so I have added some developer notes to hopefully address this.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes