912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
From Developer Notes:
In the witch route, he's just more concerned with pleasing his witches. He's still a horny bastard, but more likely to apologize for it. He's more likely to let the witches lead the way. He's more polite. The route is less edgy overall. There's light female domination in this route but again, nothing extreme.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: DTchan

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
My PC also didn't like the executable file, called it a "virus or unwanted software" and swiftly removed it automatically. Jeez xD Hoping it's a false positive.
Mine as well. Defender identified it a Trojan and removed it. Little hard to play a game with no exe file.. The rest of the game is clean.
The game looks interesting. I'll check back when the exe issue is resolved.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
NEVER tags
Bestiality, Bukkake, Cheating, Dilf, Furry, Futa/Trans, Gay, Incest, Loli, Necrophilia, Netorare, Prostitution, Rape, Scat, Shota, Sissification, Slave, Swinging, Tentacles, Trap, Vore
Good all the tags I despise except, incest(futa, tentancles might have a place though but not with male prot)

And the current tags are all great. For urination i'm not a fan when male does it, so so far it's all good. So good luck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So for example, "Female domination" doesn't mean one of the LIs will randomly put on a strap-on during sex. It just means that, if you're on the witch route they'll sometimes boss you around or say "good boy" and pat you on the head.
My tolerance for femdom is incredibly low, what you have described is beyond what I could accept.

In the demon route, Den basically just thinks with his dick first. This can cause problems but he's still a nice guy. He's just hornier, more direct, more of a smart-ass, more likely to lead than follow, and less tolerant of the witches' religious bullshit, etc. The route will include light male domination elements but nothing extreme.
It's not that I get excited about what I read. I prefer MCs who think more with their heads than with their dicks.

Also, I don't like maledom either. Although I tolerate it slightly better than femdom, choosing between femdom and maledom is still choosing between two things I don't like.

In the witch route, he's just more concerned with pleasing his witches. He's still a horny bastard, but more likely to apologize for it. He's more likely to let the witches lead the way. He's more polite. The route is less edgy overall. There's light female domination in this route but again, nothing extreme.
Light female domination is enough to make me not interested in this route at all.

Optional Content
First, I'd describe the game as relatively vanilla (see never tags). I don't believe there's much in the way of "controversial" content but this is obviously subjective. To expand a little further, all of the sex scenes (aside from the intro) are/will be optional. So, even if you meet whatever requirements for the scene, you can still decline it at the last minute. Your LI's might not appreciate this but you can always say no. This part of the game is intended to be flexible. You can collect all the LIs, or maybe you want to only choose one favorite, or some combination. You can even complete the game without any sex scenes at all (not sure why you'd want to, but it's possible - maybe get a funny achievement or ending or something).
If the options are between femdom, maledom or no scene, it's very likely that the third option will be the one I choose.

Reactions: nyex117

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Really nice start. (y)
Would love to see the witch route get heavier femdom in the future. :)
Also nice to see some not perfectly shaven pussies.

Reactions: purplexel

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
that was a fantastic read im so eager for the next update great characters interesting story and a joy to read expecting good thing to come for this game (y)

Reactions: purplexel

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The girls are quite cute, and the writing quality is decent so far, but I'm highly disappointed that the witch (more romantic) route choices lead to femdom and a submissive MC, and a dominant MC can only happen in the demon (more lustful) route choices, because the MC is kind of a dick in the demon route (which mostly reads to me as written by someone who does not really get how actual dominant but respectful and romantic men behave/talk). (For examples of well-written dominant MCs who aren't assholes, see Cosy Cafe or Auriga 9.)

For others that dislike most femdom: at least some of it is not avoidable. The example that made me give up on the game: Pretty much right away (scene 006), they use a magical impotence/chastity spell on the MC despite it being called 'light' femdom, so I think this one isn't for me, as this is significantly harder femdom (not to mention shitty and non-consensual) than I can stomach comfortably.

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
If the options are between femdom, maledom or no scene, it's very likely that the third option will be the one I choose.
So I just realized that I neglected to mention anything about the Neutral route, my bad. It's a little less defined in the sense that some choices force you to shift in the direction or demon or witch. However, when there's an actual alignment check for a scene or dialogue variation, all three alignments are considered. This may be getting a little into the weeds but basically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you're neutral, you won't ever see a scene that is demon or witch specific, or get any demon or witch specific dialogue.

Light female domination is enough to make me not interested in this route at all.
So, I don't want to come across as trying to be all things to all people, or convince anyone one way or the other, I just want to try to be as clear as I can about how this all works. On the topic of optional/avoidable fetishes, this is a little more complicated. While it remains the case that fem-dom is specific to the witch route and male-dom is specific to the demon route, it's certainly not the case that these things define the entire route. Honestly, most of the sex scenes won't have variation based on your alignment. Some may be just dialogue variation. There's a preview of this in the first scene in the game - in fact the female demon character is a good example of what I think of as 'fem-dom'. There may be a very limited number of sub-scenes within the 'core' scenes, but this isn't set in stone. It's more likely that any scenes of the fem/male-dom variety would be completely separate bonus scenes, which like sex scenes are skippable. What's not avoidable is some of the dialogue. You'll hear the term "good boy" on the witch route, that's just how it plays - but even then this varies by character. For example, regardless of your alignment, Beth would never act dominant towards you, whereas Evelyn would probably always act dominant toward you.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
For others that dislike most femdom: at least some of it is not avoidable. The example that made me give up on the game: Pretty much right away (scene 006), they use a magical impotence/chastity spell on the MC despite it being called 'light' femdom, so I think this one isn't for me, as this is significantly harder femdom (not to mention shitty and non-consensual) than I can stomach comfortably.
so its like the femdom game of the mist dev only 1000 times worse. :FacePalm:

thanks for your sacrifice.

Reactions: Valeck

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
Seems like whatever choice you make you are destined to be a simp. The MC needs to find a way to turn this around on the witches. Otherwise I don't think this will last very long.

Reactions: LordWanze

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
The game's story and art is good. but there is too much text to read.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Some of the girls look amazing, but the protag and story are kinda meh so far. I'm not a fan of the forced impotence thing and the protag acting like a wuss on the demon/dominant path.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
purplexel Not sure where you got quisine from, but it's spelled cuisine.

You know what? I just googled it, I know exactly where you got it from. Holy crap there are a fuckton of people who don't know how to spell cuisine. FYI quisine is still not the word no matter how many morons are mispelling the word in their recipe blog.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Absolutely, I noted there were many questions along the same lines so I have added some developer notes to hopefully address this.
Awesome, thanks mate, I didn't even know there was 3 routes to pick from in the game but it seems like the routes are more like 3 different personality flavours but if I am wrong I am sure it makes more sense when I play it... It does seem like an Interesting game and I'll definitely play it.

Anyway I wish you luck and hope to see more in the future

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes