Feb 9, 2020
Denos City [Ch. 3.3 Fixed] [BackHole]

Original Game Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Compressed Game Size Win/Linux : 372 MB - -
Compressed Game Size Mac: 376 MB -

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
First ending is excellent. Sick of seeing lesbian action in MFF. Why can't MFF can be in pure heterosexual mode? If MMF is possible without gay content, i'm sure it will be possible for MFF too.

And yeah, there are ways for MC and two girls all the same time can participate. Like girls sucking mc's dick, or one girl taking mc's cock and one girl taking mc's mouth in her pussy etc etc..

Dev, Thank you for making that worthful never before scene. I specially enjoyed when violet who is portrayed as a romantic queen at first, became kinky too in later events without loosing her "romantic image". Like, keeping cum on face in public or giving rimjob to MC in first ending while MC fucking bella. These things are hard to see in complete non-ntr type of games. I'm glad you did it.

You are a true talent.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really enjoyed this update as usual. The 1st ending was great and I can not wait for the rest of this vn. Truly has been an entertaining time. Thank you :)

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
If you are stuck in the irish Quarter after you speak with Jess and Polly

Open the console then type: jump hablar_jack_dia17

Jack dialogue will happen

Capture.JPG

D

Deleted member 2767565

I am stuck in the irish Quarter !!
it's bug ??
i can't open the console shift+o dont work !
xavous

Your renpy console is probably not enabled. If you follow these instructions The Wolf's instructions should work.
I hope this helps you.

Reactions: Polarburrr913

Jhonnysss

Oct 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Trystmagiscus, post: 5448353, membru: 2767565"]
xavous

Consola dvs. renpy probabil nu este activată. Dacă urmați aceste instrucțiuni Instrucțiunile Lupului ar trebui să funcționeze.
Sper că acest lucru te va ajuta.
[/CITAT]

Bună, am urmat toți pașii de mai sus și tot nu funcționează

Ne puteți ajuta cu dosarul dvs., vă rog!

navinrnav

Sep 25, 2020
In the mobile version,I'm stuck at the locker room scene. I'm not getting the key even after clicking on the bench

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
In the mobile version,I'm stuck at the locker room scene. I'm not getting the key even after clicking on the bench
From the WT:
  • Use the red key (Pool > wooden cabinet) in the lockers to open it. Grab the key
  • Go to the hardware store and talk with the salesman. He’ll do a copy of the key. Go back to the gym and put the key back to the locker.

Reactions: d_pedestrian
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes