GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
BackHole I want to thank you and give my warmest congratulations, you game is awesome and really enjoyable, you managed to finish it without level it down (untill more and more content with girls would de great) and, if I recall correctly, it's just your first game. Outstanding achievement, my friend. I really hope you are planning more games to come.
If I can't say it without sound ungrateful, the only flaw I see in the game is the lack of a replay scenes feature. But don't mind me, it's just a personal fixation.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Anyone so kind and might share his save from 3,3 i don't really wanna play all over agaian :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
finally done huh?

ill admit a shame we didnt get any fun with Kimiko and that Rose and cassidy and alot of the other girls(cops,polly,jess,Nicole for damn sure) were left behind.

and apparently Rona's story line was abandoned

Also seems like the nathalie and becka sex scene was rushed. build up was decent for a long time then the deflowering was completely skipped but eh we still got something.

its still nice we got a completed at least. but yeah seems like dev just wanted to end this game already.

all in all... nice

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Denos City [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 377 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 360 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City Completed(cap3_04).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BackHole congrats for completing the project.

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've got a question before I download anything.
Does the Denos City Final download include chapters 1 and 2? The reason I ask is because both 1 and 2 compressed are larger than Final compressed and Final is just a little larger than the Ch3.3 download.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes