grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
My only complaint is the rushed scene with Nath. All the buildup leads to a very quick scene. You also don't get a scene with Nath solo (assuming you didn't say yes to the Becca 3some) and that also leads to missing out on the larger harem ending. It would be awesome if the dev would go back and add some stuff for Nath solo at the end.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
How can i get 2,3,4 endings?
2:Transfer money to Richard's account and don't accept Mr. X proposal to join them.

3:same as above except you have to accept Mr. X proposal

4: Don't transfer money to Richard's account. Violet will stay with you and call bella to live with you two.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Moffy

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
2:Transfer money to Richard's account and don't accept Mr. X proposal to join them.

3:same as above except you have to accept Mr. X proposal

4: Don't transfer money to Richard's account. Violet will stay with you and call bella to live with you two.
What is the difference between ending 1 and 4?
And when meeting with Mr.X there is no choice to reject the offer.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What is the difference between ending 1 and 4?
And when meeting with Mr.X there is no choice to reject the offer.
you should play the game to find out but if you wanna know

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there was an option to accept or reject Mr. X offer in my playthrough. I don't know why you didn't get the option. Remember that even after rejecting MC will tell Mr. X that he accepts the offer. It doesn't matter since company will be closed the next day.

Reactions: Moffy

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This was really rushed and half assed, like if you picked that you want Nath to yourself you don't get anything with her which essentially renders the whole choice useless...

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys cant find the hidden button is under the desk for the picture in richards office
cant see any button under his desk...
1619121188342.png

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i'm confused why this has a completed tag when the change log states "first possible ending" to me that means more endings are possible therefore it is not completed?? explain please

Reactions: dawlben

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
i'm confused why this has a completed tag when the change log states "first possible ending" to me that means more endings are possible therefore it is not completed?? explain please
The changelog does not include the current update. v3.3 is a previous update. There are 5 endings now IIRC. Have yet to play the Final ver, as I'm working through a few games on the backlog.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes