Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I've come across a bug in the final version. I'm in the shop looking at the shelves and I click on what look like Penguin Chocolate bars on the right side of the screen and it takes me to the Mansion Pool!

Last edited:

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Gonna be honest, all this time that i spent here, "lurking", its very weird that i never saw this game on the "latest updates"
i cant shake the feeling that sometimes some games dont show.
has anyone "felt" this before?

Anyways, glad it has such positive comments. gonna try it.
Cheers.

Edit: for a bit of context, i use this site every day since 2017, any mod could confirm this xD
i just read alot, and dont post as much

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
hm got a odd one it says i had sex with victoria but i turned her down and on part 2 kimiko she supposedly saw me with victoria :p on a path i did not open ? -.-

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Finally it is a very good game, I had stuck in pool for may editions and I had lost many of content of game.
Complete story (and intersting too)and it Nice art too.

i cant find a button under the office table to push it
not exactly under the table, it is in left corner of table.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/dia00.rpy", line 66, in script
call screen casa01
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 509, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: A side has the wrong number of children.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
BackHole
F***ing bugged game from begginng when i try clik on "Tasks"
Why the F*** no body not write about it? !!!

Aug 17, 2019
So I waited until this game was "completed" before trying it, and this was my first time playing through it. Verdict? It was pretty good, the story was pretty consistant and decently well written, but it also makes the same mistakes of a lot of ambitious long-produced sandbox renpy games in that it has way to many promising elements introduced that go absolutely nowhere.

To list them off, you have; the fighting minigame in the gym, 90% of things you can buy, Rona's entire storyline, any kind of intimacy with Kimiko, Jane's alleged daughter, the hot tub, the gardener and Valerie, multiple doors that never open, Dmitri being suspicious of you (pointless since he gets arrested the same day), "Evil Points", trust and lust points in late game, having sex with Nathalie in the main game, the phone and messaging system, any kind of threesome in the main game not involving Rose, and I'm sure there are others.

It just feels like the creator ended up ignoring almost everything by the end except the revenge plot, and assuming the player only really gave a shit about Violet and Bella just so they could finally "end" it.

Reactions: User1230

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
I have a error on Day 6 i cannot sleep

any now how to fix
Hi... I have the same error on the final version but i found the moment where the error is generated. After the scene with Doira and the paddle, you receive a message from Rose. After the massage, when you close the telephone, you don't have to click on the map because if you click on the map, you can go to Rose and to Jeff's place but you can't sleep. After the message of Rose, click another time with the mouse and appear a new message by the mc. After this if you click another time, you are automatically transported to the map at night time. Now you can go to Rose and Jeff's place and sleep.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
So I waited until this game was "completed" before trying it, and this was my first time playing through it. Verdict? It was pretty good, the story was pretty consistant and decently well written, but it also makes the same mistakes of a lot of ambitious long-produced sandbox renpy games in that it has way to many promising elements introduced that go absolutely nowhere.

To list them off, you have; the fighting minigame in the gym, 90% of things you can buy, Rona's entire storyline, any kind of intimacy with Kimiko, Jane's alleged daughter, the hot tub, the gardener and Valerie, multiple doors that never open, Dmitri being suspicious of you (pointless since he gets arrested the same day), "Evil Points", trust and lust points in late game, having sex with Nathalie in the main game, the phone and messaging system, any kind of threesome in the main game not involving Rose, and I'm sure there are others.

It just feels like the creator ended up ignoring almost everything by the end except the revenge plot, and assuming the player only really gave a shit about Violet and Bella just so they could finally "end" it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Finished game and had all endings. Thanks for the game.

Just I notice that ending with Nath and Becky is rushed I think. Weren't they virgin? So when they were deflorated? There should be scene for these I think.

Reactions: jack1543

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I've come across a bug in the final version. I'm in the shop looking at the shelves and I click on what look like Penguin Chocolate bars on the right side of the screen and it takes me to the Mansion Pool!
It is because you left the mansion dropdown opened instead of either closing it or selecting something before leaving. In most games the menu would be forced to close before you leave but it does not. This caused a ghost link to show up over the penguin choco bars.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
It is because you left the mansion dropdown opened instead of either closing it or selecting something before leaving. In most games the menu would be forced to close before you leave but it does not. This caused a ghost link to show up over the penguin choco bars.
I went to the hardware store and bought the chorine. Then on way back to mansion i stopped at the supermarket, on none of those screens was a dropdown of the locations at the mansion.

BlackPirat

May 11, 2017
The fucker who made the game in a dark dark dark place is a buggy fucking that should go according to the principle of passing through the guide, and not like the player himself wants to go through I do not advise playing an extra waste of time if you like to fuck old women elderly ladies your right

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The fucker who made the game in a dark dark dark place is a buggy fucking that should go according to the principle of passing through the guide, and not like the player himself wants to go through I do not advise playing an extra waste of time if you like to fuck old women elderly ladies your right
I'm glad you liked the game

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I went to the hardware store and bought the chorine. Then on way back to mansion i stopped at the supermarket, on none of those screens was a dropdown of the locations at the mansion.
thats the bug its completely invisible but it still showed up but once you clicked the button the mansion menu was closed so it should not show up on any other location again unless you again reopen the mansion menu before leaving.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes