harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Kindly someone provide saves of voilet's solo endings and also corruption ending (ending 3)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
THIS F***ONG GAME IS NOT FINISHISHED!
IT F***ING LIAR!
DEV JUST DROPPED HIS PROJECT...
SAMPLE, WE HAVE RONA, FEMALE NPC...
AND WAHT? WE NOT HAVE ANY SEX WITH HER!

IN DIALOG, IN GAME WE HAVE ONLY SEE: "IN DEVELOPMENT"

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah it seems like the dev wanted to do more with the game but decided to end it. I still enjoyed the game, it was fun while it lasted.

Reactions: User1230

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole I want to thank you and give my warmest congratulations, you game is awesome and really enjoyable, you managed to finish it without level it down (untill more and more content with girls would de great) and, if I recall correctly, it's just your first game. Outstanding achievement, my friend. I really hope you are planning more games to come.
If I can't say it without sound ungrateful, the only flaw I see in the game is the lack of a replay scenes feature. But don't mind me, it's just a personal fixation.
It is always a little sad when a game you enjoy ends. But it was a fun ride. BackHole I think you did a great job with this game and I hope you make more games in the future.
BackHole congratulations for finishing your game! I hope it has been a great and fulfilling experience for you. Cheers!
Outstanding job BackHole with the game, and just loved how you did the harem ending. I'm looking forward to your next game, again great job.
Thanks, it was a little big adventure

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
damn, loved this game a lot, it's a shame that it felt rushed in the last few updates.
especially when the collins family ladies corruption training is heating up......
So I waited until this game was "completed" before trying it, and this was my first time playing through it. Verdict? It was pretty good, the story was pretty consistant and decently well written, but it also makes the same mistakes of a lot of ambitious long-produced sandbox renpy games in that it has way to many promising elements introduced that go absolutely nowhere.

To list them off, you have; the fighting minigame in the gym, 90% of things you can buy, Rona's entire storyline, any kind of intimacy with Kimiko, Jane's alleged daughter, the hot tub, the gardener and Valerie, multiple doors that never open, Dmitri being suspicious of you (pointless since he gets arrested the same day), "Evil Points", trust and lust points in late game, having sex with Nathalie in the main game, the phone and messaging system, any kind of threesome in the main game not involving Rose, and I'm sure there are others.

It just feels like the creator ended up ignoring almost everything by the end except the revenge plot, and assuming the player only really gave a shit about Violet and Bella just so they could finally "end" it.
THIS F***ONG GAME IS NOT FINISHISHED!
IT F***ING LIAR!
DEV JUST DROPPED HIS PROJECT...
SAMPLE, WE HAVE RONA, FEMALE NPC...
AND WAHT? WE NOT HAVE ANY SEX WITH HER!

IN DIALOG, IN GAME WE HAVE ONLY SEE: "IN DEVELOPMENT"
Yeah it seems like the dev wanted to do more with the game but decided to end it. I still enjoyed the game, it was fun while it lasted.
It's easy to understand:
-work time, about 6 hours/day
-earing <$300/month

Do you understand it now?

Aug 17, 2019
It's easy to understand:
-earing <$300/month

I mean, it's your game so you can end it however you want, and for what we have, like I said it's pretty good both narratively and in terms of the scenes that we got, but you can't expect people to ignore the multiple elements that go nowhere that you still left unchanged in the final game, just because of your own self-imposed schedule while working on a game that you willingly decided to make and turn into your primary source of income.

This is why I've never been a fan of shit like Patreon. Don't get me wrong, it's great that people can get paid for their creative efforts, but more often than not it ends up turning what was once a passion project into a stressful job. I can't count how many creators I've seen burn out because of it due to not wanting to dissapoint their patrons or miss an update, and either rush their game or just drop it entirely. That's not a good mindset to be in when trying to make something you love.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I mean, it's your game so you can end it however you want, and for what we have, like I said it's pretty good both narratively and in terms of the scenes that we got, but you can't expect people to ignore the multiple elements that go nowhere that you still left unchanged in the final game, just because of your own self-imposed schedule while working on a game that you willingly decided to make and turn into your primary source of income.

This is why I've never been a fan of shit like Patreon. Don't get me wrong, it's great that people can get paid for their creative efforts, but more often than not it ends up turning what was once a passion project into a stressful job. I can't count how many creators I've seen burn out because of it due to not wanting to dissapoint their patrons or miss an update, and either rush their game or just drop it entirely. That's not a good mindset to be in when trying to make something you love.
Absolytly agree with you...
Patreon is good platform only if you waste all you time on Project...
Or...
You still can work in like before in noirmal work + waste you time on Project on free time....
And still get money from differnt platforms like "Buy me coffe" or any others, and, Aslo use Patreon....

But if you can not more waste you time on Game, we all know you undestend mate....
All have problems or they just drop interest to Project....
But send post like: "Game Finished, all have good Hands" Sound like a shit after all, you know? :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's easy to understand:
-earing <$300/month

Yeah it makes sense. I didn't want to assume that the money was the issue since there could be other reasons for ending the game. But these games take a lot of time and work and without enough support they aren't sustainable.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i wish we got to explore more of doira's submissive side, i did like the ball gag in the harem ending, but wish there was more for her.

Reactions: gfot

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
BackHole I honestly didn't want it to end... I mean like ever...

Seriously thanks so much for such an entertaining and often hot as fuck vn. I truly appreciate this work of yours. Best wishes in the future

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

capirex88

Feb 6, 2020
Update 19/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 27/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.1 - Revision 1".
Note: This revision fixes a bug that prevents it from starting correctly. Thanks to BudinoMolle for reporting.
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.1 - Revision 1".
Nota: Questa revisione mette a posto un bug che impedisce l'avvio corretto. Grazie a BudinoMolle per la segnalazione.
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 26/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.1".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.1".

Update 22/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.4".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.4".

Update 11/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.3".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.3".

Update 13/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.2".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.1".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.1".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
il link Update 19/02/2021 non funziona

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The game is good. it is true there are bugs in some of the dialog and some GUI hiccups but in its own way it turned out good. Hopefully next time you make something try to study the GUI a bit more and remember to make any opened menu close itself if the person leaves an area. Also if at all possible might need someone to proof read the dialog for the language it is intended since there are times when it goes into Spanish in the English section.

Do not be discouraged there is always going to be someone that hates something because it has some quirks. Just use this as a way to learn on what to improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Good game just a few minor issues and a major issue for me atleast now the game is complete.
The major issue is it really need's a proofreading to fix not only the dialogue but who's supossed to be saying it and the odd picese of langue mix up issues because as it is the Dev may not be going to make more for this game and it may have a completed tag but its not really a finished product yet and if you bought it as is now you would be fuming after playing it.

Minor issues in the Harem ending (and this slightly relates to me next point) where you don't set up Richard (by the way there's a typo in that as well they first mention while listening at the door is 500million but after that its alway referded to as 50million)
MC thinks about Dori her daughters and Jane as part of the harem but after that Jane isnt mentioned and she's not at the pool at the end and yet Becka wasn't mention but she was there?.

another minor issue but more of a personal bug bear for me.
Violet's path at the end with Bella If I'm getting a lap dance and I'm instructed not to touch one at all and the other say's I can touch only her waist why do I have one of my hands on both of their right thighs and yet I'm not called out on it like Violet called me out when I tried to touch her right shoulder just before she said I could only touch her waist?
its only a small nit pick but I prefer the decription to atleast match the image i'm seeing.

OOO... one last one Forced Anal not a fan but thats my personal opinion now I got them out the way.
Great game Dev any sandbox type game I can play without or with minimal use of a walk through is a good one in my book.
and the story may feel a little cut short but it was a good one from the start.
Shame you didn't get better support but at least unlike many Dev's on here you pushed through and completed your game.
So hats off to you for that as well.

Just Sayin.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City Completed(cap3_04).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BackHole congrats for completing the project.
Why u create apk over obb +apk version. (Faster easier installation when app is big.)
Sorry if question is stupid....

Thanks for port.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why u create apk over obb +apk version. (Faster easier installation when app is big.)
Sorry if question is stupid....

Thanks for port.
do you really believe, downloading an archive, extracting the apk + obb, installing the apk, creating the correct folder for the obb file and then moving it, is faster? i don't think so.
all restrictions remain the same.
so where is the slightest advantage?
answer: there is none. and so i won't do it.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
do you really believe, downloading an archive, extracting the apk + obb, installing the apk, creating the correct folder for the obb file and then moving it, is faster? i don't think so.
all restrictions remain the same.
so where is the slightest advantage?
answer: there is none. and so i won't do it.
For my case who always have issue not having enough internal storage (even with 128gb phone)
Installing more then 1gb apk is nightmare
1. Create 3 time space + apk file you needed. (Moving data to external storage or pc)
2. Then try to install a big file (if u touch the phone while the app is in staging stages then it will cancel)
3. Sometimes need a restart. To get that corrupt staging stages app get remove.

And if you have apk + data format then we can even install "MOD"

U R BEST.
If there is no technical difficulties then please considered my suggestion.
(I don't even mind installing 4gb obb or data format game over 2gb apk as it is just extract to Android/Obb or Android/data.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes