sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
Playing to the game White characters text writings confuses a bit with the white background of some locations, I have not found way to activate the textbox that in the rows \Game\GUI instead is present textbox.png, does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?

gittipop

Jun 22, 2017
Chapter 2 / day 4
You go to Ron's club and get his attention to go out. Go in and get the
key from under the counter. You can't leave with the key.
( I can't get through )

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Chapter 2 / day 4
You go to Ron's club and get his attention to go out. Go in and get the
key from under the counter. You can't leave with the key.
( I can't get through )
If you threw the stone to distarct him and then grab the key it should let you leave with the key

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think there an issue with day 3.
I get the text message from Rose, but when I go to her home, it says " She must be sleeping. I better not disturb her".
Been so long since I played that part. My guess is it is time specific. I had no issues throughout the whole vn personally.

Mikhail Blk

Mar 29, 2019
Been so long since I played that part. My guess is it is time specific. I had no issues throughout the whole vn personally.
I found it weird too. The Walkthrough says that you do that immediately after the Violet park/ankle incident, after you have dropped her off at her place.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I found it weird too. The Walkthrough says that you do that immediately after the Violet park/ankle incident, after you have dropped her off at her place.
Man I wish i could remember for sure. I hope the solution comes to you, sorry I was no help.

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I was here since the first release of the game. And now it's finished.
Congratulations to the Dev, who reached the end of his game.

I hoped for a threesome with Sophia and Detective Donovan.

I would have liked to see a little more action in the harem ending.
Like some others, I think the ends were a little rushed, but I think it's partly because of patreon rules.

Anyway, good job Dev.

Reactions: hastdunichtgesehen

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Can anybody get more dialog from Rona? i keep getting along the lines of "will be updated". Also are there endings that say anything about the 2 female cops and the 2 girls you meet at the store in the beginning?

1Il1Il1Il1il

Feb 4, 2019
Anybody know the console command for money cheat? I can't figure it out.
to open the in-game console:

go into game directory > renpy folder > folder named "common" > search and select '00console.rpy > open with notepad++ > find the line "config.console =" (should be between lines 90 to 110 usually) and it says False change that to True with capital T, so it's: "config.console = True" <-- that will enable the console commands in-game if the renpy game has it. After that when in-game after loading a save or starting new game press keys 'shift+alphabet o" to open it.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
to open the in-game console:

go into game directory > renpy folder > folder named "common" > search and select '00console.rpy > open with notepad++ > find the line "config.console =" (should be between lines 90 to 110 usually) and it says False change that to True with capital T, so it's: "config.console = True" <-- that will enable the console commands in-game if the renpy game has it. After that when in-game after loading a save or starting new game press keys 'shift+alphabet o" to open it.
Thanks for the quick reply but I'm already doing that. I'm also using extended variable viewer but the command line for money isn't showing there. Either the dev did a really good job of hiding the money variable or I'm just reading it wrong because it's mostly in Spanish.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes