BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
do you really believe, downloading an archive, extracting the apk + obb, installing the apk, creating the correct folder for the obb file and then moving it, is faster? I don't think so.
all restrictions remain the same.
so where is the slightest advantage?
answer: there is none. and so I won't do it.
And u can move obb or data to the computer if u r not playing game currently without uninstalling game and need space on internal storage. (Not possible with apk)

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
in the chanel log, it says one of many possible endings has been completed not all, but then why this this have the completed tag?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Gonna be honest, all this time that i spent here, "lurking", its very weird that i never saw this game on the "latest updates"
i cant shake the feeling that sometimes some games dont show.
has anyone "felt" this before?

Anyways, glad it has such positive comments. gonna try it.
Cheers.

Edit: for a bit of context, i use this site every day since 2017, any mod could confirm this xD
i just read alot, and dont post as much
I have noticed that sometimes I seem to have missed an update to a game, or that I have not noticed a game until it's several versions into the game. (So, not a game that was newly uploaded to F95, but a game that had several updates here but somehow I'd missed them.) In my case, though, I just assumed I was scanning the Latest page and went a little too fast or something. I never figured it was failed postings to the Latest page. Could be, I guess, but I never got that feeling myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's a little unfortunate that, even with the harem ending, although you get to be with Bella (unless you rejected her before) you have to swap out Violet for Jane, or vice versa. I like that they both are effectively your "wives" and both are pregnant in the end. And while I'm definitely not expecting any additional work on the game or anything (except possibly a few bug fixes), I would have liked to have seen Jane at least present at the family pool party when Violet is also there. Given Violet's attitude toward the harem suggestion and Jane's joint "session" with Nath and the MC while Doira baked, I wouldn't think either of them (Violet or Jane, that is) would have a problem being at the same get-together, whether the MC continued sleeping with Jane or not.

But that's a minor thing. Notwithstanding the above, I liked the endings and the resolution of situations — with the Company, with the MC's friends, with Richard's family, and with the MC's future. Overall I think this was a well-made game that clearly was planned out and carefully developed over time. I'm sorry you've not gained more traction on platforms like Patreon, BackHole, but I'm glad to hear you continue to develop games anyway.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
It would have been nice if the harem ended up with a mega orgy in the pool but that doesn't take away from the fact that the game still remains a masterpiece

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
game has 2.5 gigabyte of content yet no sex with polly :cry: other than that, great game. thanks to devs, the supporters that made it possible and f95zone family for bringing it to us.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes