parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I have problems on day 5 following Richard I do everything but he does not allow me I would like a saved file to continue

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, that game was a real surprise.
The equilibrium between scenario/Hscene is excellent, interesting characters specially one with an usual apperance ;)
A bit sad to see that the story with the girl in the park went nowhere, but well, I nevery paid anything so how could I complain ?

And GG for Nicole from "the tyrant" with her wonderful red dress ;)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply but I'm already doing that. I'm also using extended variable viewer but the command line for money isn't showing there. Either the dev did a really good job of hiding the money variable or I'm just reading it wrong because it's mostly in Spanish.
inventory.money=XXX

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
good game but the scene in the Emerson's wharehouse is ridicolous..the 2 cops, Sophia and Donovan do the worst scene ever seen..really

jeimiii

Mar 10, 2018
to open the in-game console:

go into game directory > renpy folder > folder named "common" > search and select '00console.rpy > open with notepad++ > find the line "config.console =" (should be between lines 90 to 110 usually) and it says False change that to True with capital T, so it's: "config.console = True" <-- that will enable the console commands in-game if the renpy game has it. After that when in-game after loading a save or starting new game press keys 'shift+alphabet o" to open it.
It doesn't work for me ;(

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Worst scene ever seen? On this forum?!? Not by a long shot. You will have a plethora of worse scenes. Happy hunting.
lol ok it's only a common saying bro...anyway i liked the game but i sense that it was rushed ...or better there are things that weren't implemented..like the many object that u can buy or get in the tool shed.as well the no contunuation with the redhead "librarian"..a pity

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
lol ok it's only a common saying bro...anyway i liked the game but i sense that it was rushed ...or better there are things that weren't implemented..like the many object that u can buy or get in the tool shed.as well the no contunuation with the redhead "librarian"..a pity
Yeah, I honestly get it. It's not perfect. I have to say even with it's faults it is a worthy use of time playing.

paco.rerse

Jan 4, 2021
This game is awesome, specially since there is roto2 in the game, thanks for your great work, shurhand.
Strong hugs!

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
and how?

I've tried playing both the good guy and the bad guy, but even if I dump Violet I end up with Jane at the end.

Do I have to avoid every other girl in the game?
I'm sorry, but I don't remember what I did. It was in the penultimate update. You had a date with her, and then decided to leave everything behind and go with her. It was something on this line.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sorry, but I don't remember what I did. It was in the penultimate update. You had a date with her, and then decided to leave everything behind and go with her. It was something on this line.
thanks anyway

I'll have to revise the game a bit from the beginning... the only date with Bella is the one at the lake where we can declare that we now see her as a woman... perhaps by avoiding the Collins family... because Jane can't be avoided.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
thanks anyway

I'll have to revise the game a bit from the beginning... the only date with Bella is the one at the lake where we can declare that we now see her as a woman... perhaps by avoiding the Collins family... because Jane can't be avoided.
I was reading again the changelog and for the penultimate update it says: " Includes first possible ending (Violet/Bella)". So I think I was mistaken and the possible ending with Bella include Violet. I though that you could avoid Violet. As you said, if you dump Violet, you go for Jane (and eventually Bella in a threesome).

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT PC/MAC/ANDROID
DENOS CITY [FINAL] RUS/ENG/SPA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng (+spa)

apk DenosCity-Completed_game-Eng-universal-release.apk (379.07 Mb)
zip DenosCity-Completed_game-mac.zip (1.25 Gb)
zip DenosCity-Completed_game-pc.zip (1.33 Gb)
pdf Walkthrough_spanish.pdf (167.34 Kb)
pdf Walktrouhg_english.pdf (142.15 Kb)

Rus

apk DenosCity-Completed_game-Rus-universal-release.apk (449.34 Mb)
zip DenosCity-Completed_game-mac-Rus.zip (1.3 Gb)
zip DenosCity-Completed_game-pc-Rus.zip (1.34 Gb)

Reactions: Ruffuss

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Overall I was a little disappointed with the game.

at the beginning i was definitely positively surprised, i didn't expect so many "meaty" animations and so many different scenarios, in a strongly linear game anyway. it follows fantasies only in the sense of domination, but it's ok and it's quite varied. the only really aesthetically awkward character is Cassie... an alien with tits

and also the grinding part is really limited to the very first days (and for this i would say completely useless.... all the effort is to get 5 trust points with Dora, then they are practically useless anymore....)

but going forward as the quality of the renders improved it seemed obvious to me that there was a rush to close, and the quality of the animations seemed to drop as well.

interesting the different final paths, but they deserved to be "celebrated" more.

it's a 3 star game that was very close to getting 4 stars

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I was reading again the changelog and for the penultimate update it says: " Includes first possible ending (Violet/Bella)". So I think I was mistaken and the possible ending with Bella include Violet. I though that you could avoid Violet. As you said, if you dump Violet, you go for Jane (and eventually Bella in a threesome).
If you accept both Violet & Bella as your women than at the end you end up with Richards wife and 3 daughters. Jane will be locked out

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes