Feb 15, 2019
The game is marked complete, but after seeing Rona in the library, whenever I see her in the park, it says that I need to wait for more updates?

Tnagdn

Sep 26, 2018
Does someone knows a solution for being stuck with nothing to do nor a way to progress?

At thursday I end on afternoon with nothing to do. I do all the previous events that can possibly be done during morning and afternoon, but then there is nothing to be done, and I can't force the time change to night/evening to sleep, the button to do that is locked.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
im still on chapter 1 and so far i like rose and violet's character. does rose have her own ending or she's just a Fbuddy of mc?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
All in all a very well done game, thank you Backhole!

My only nitpicks are: Rose was one of my top girls and we never got to do anything with her, I was really looking forward to her cosplay! and Nath is my favorite and we never actually got to pop her (and/or Becka's) vaginal and anal cherries!! In fact the only time you see penetration of these 2 little vixen are in the threesome in endings 2 (or 3?) and 5 :(

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The game is marked complete, but after seeing Rona in the library, whenever I see her in the park, it says that I need to wait for more updates?
This game is not completed. It's abandoned and it clearly shows. Unless you follow an exact path (sandbox indeed) you get stuck at mid game. Probably a lot of content was cut when the Dev gave up. Also, it's a bugfest. It could have been just a visual novel witn no dialog options and you would have had the exact same amount of agency.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This game is not completed. It's abandoned and it clearly shows. Unless you follow an exact path (sandbox indeed) you get stuck at mid game. Probably a lot of content was cut when the Dev gave up. Also, it's a bugfest. It could have been just a visual novel witn no dialog options and you would have had the exact same amount of agency.
Ok, thanks for that 1 star rate after 2 years of work. So, why did you wasted your time playing the game if is a shit in your opinion?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ok, thanks for that 1 star rate after 2 years of work. So, why did you wasted your time playing the game if is a shit in your opinion?
That's a good question indeed. Why i wasted my time playing this game? You know, dude. People do mistakes in their lives. Playing this game was one of those.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It got quite boring for a few hours when i started this game. Seriously man. I see that you put a lot of effort on this project, there are a tons of renders, of which i've seen a little part before uncompressing the archive out of curiousity, and your ideas where quite ambitious from the beginning.

But do you know why i had to uncompress the archive to give a check to the rest of the renders? Because your game gets you stuck on a loop quite early in the story if you did certain legit dialog choices instead of others (and as i mentioned, the later dialogs behave just like you did totally different choices).

This is no minor probelm. This is a catastrophic bug, which not only makes the game, de facto, unplayable for some, but it also completely negate your premises of a sandbox oriented game.

"Do whatever you please until it's exactly the only one route that doesn't break the game".

Don't you see a problem here?

And the "more content in next releases" dialog lines in a "completed" game really makes your work not only seem hasted and unfinished, but it also seem that you really didn't give the smallest fuck after a certain point.

That's in no way good, i'm sorry. Bugs happens, i understand that. And this ambitious project must have proven overwelming at a certain point, and i perfectly understant that you might have wanted to wrap it up.

But to keep it presentable, you should have, at least, removed the "more content next" messages and done something about the killer bug midgame.

Am i being unreasonable?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I agree with you. i started this game as it claims it was completed and after visiting three areas I noticed that there were anomalies with links to various areas outside of those expected with the dialogue. The shop for example allows you to go straight back to the pool for 1. I queried it and was shut down by those on here who for some reason really rate his gam e. Have since deleted the game but for some reason this thread keeps popping up in my list even though i clicked on UNwatch.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game again, and i'm in chapter 3. Interesting situation with Sophie, I like it. ^^
I plan to get a harem ending.

The only woman I don't like is Evelyn. I don't like her behavior and her job.

Reactions: JenusKudo
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes