Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How bad is the sandbox?
There is some in the early stages of the game, but not much to mention of. You can go around the map meeting 2 or 3 secondary characters that are at their location at fixed times of the day, but when they are there there is, usually, nothing else to do in the game, so you basically just go to that location anyway. There is also some point and click elements where you have to pick up or buy items, combine them and use them at certain locations or moments.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i wish all renders (faces) were good (violet and tyrantmom were surely great, one whore was good, sophia and copgial okeish)
grannish CZJones became alright after rejuvination ...feels as if some players' requests were implemented at some point
(those 3 episodic gials from a basement could easily substitute the half of main fems . i guess were created later)

bella's route... i stuck with some door quest...
happened by chance -went to street - checked hook with rope - and left window

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So quick question in the harem route is it possible to get every single girl or are some left out and it is only a group of particular girls?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So quick question in the harem route is it possible to get every single girl or are some left out and it is only a group of particular girls?
not quite all

in the 'happy' harem you can have the whole family + Bella

The swinger wife can only be had in one of the corrupted endings

and if you dump the eldest daughter, you can have the milf (Jane?).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
not quite all

in the 'happy' harem you can have the whole family + Bella

The swinger wife can only be had in one of the corrupted endings

and if you dump the eldest daughter, you can have the milf (Jane?).
Sounds close enough. Which is which though from the banner picture though?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sounds close enough. Which is which though from the banner picture though?
From left to right: boss's secretary (sex but no ending), boss's little daughter, middle daughter, wife's friend, boss's wife, female enemy (no sex with the mc), older daughter

Bella is absent and she is an important character, childhood friend

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So, my task is to clean the pool. I go inside the garden shed and click on the pool cleaner it says i don't need that right now but it let me pick up the rope. What is the deal? it won't even let me pick up the chlorine. i have spam clicked like a 100 times hoping. lol

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I seem to be stuck on day 5. After talking to Doira about going shopping, I don't receive a call from Jeff. Also when I talk to Sophia and flirt I don't get the car keys from like it says in the walkthrough. Is there something wrong or some kind of bug? Can someone tell me what is going on? Also unlike in the walkthrough I didn't get a message from Doira, I had to actually go and talk directly to her.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ok I seem to be stuck on day 5. After talking to Doira about going shopping, I don't receive a call from Jeff. Also when I talk to Sophia and flirt I don't get the car keys from like it says in the walkthrough. Is there something wrong or some kind of bug? Can someone tell me what is going on? Also unlike in the walkthrough I didn't get a message from Doira, I had to actually go and talk directly to her.
Probably you didn't get sufficient relationship points somewhere and the game got stuck. It does so if you don't catch the right combination of choices.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes