MichaelNash

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, not sure if anyone can help with this, have been playing Denos City and am at the end of Chapter 1 as it appears in the walkthrough, I cannot finish this chapter though as I appear to have missed some Lust points for Doira and there does not appear to be any way to gain them now rather than restarting the game :-( I thought I had done everything right but I can now no longer progress the game and don't get the call from his friend about the software. I have been going round the map, trying things at different times but cannot find any way to now increase the lust for Doira? Is there any solution to this or is it really a case of starting the whole game again?

Tnagdn

Sep 26, 2018
Does someone knows a solution for being stuck with nothing to do nor a way to progress?

At thursday I end on afternoon with nothing to do. I do all the previous events that can possibly be done during morning and afternoon, but then there is nothing to be done, and I can't force the time change to night/evening to sleep, the button to do that is locked.
Has anyone found a solution for this issue? It is a least an updated walkthrough to avoid missing something and ending stuck? Are there console commands for the android version?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Has anyone found a solution for this issue? It is a least an updated walkthrough to avoid missing something and ending stuck? Are there console commands for the android version?
You need to increase the girls' scores by consol command or file editor.

MaximalTrust9

Jul 27, 2021
Use the console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:

encuentro_richard_mx_en_sauna=False
Enter
inventory.add (office_key)
Enter
Esc to exit from console
Thanks hero me wife is happy now she can continue with game:D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thought would drop those here

Usable variables for console , you can enable it as you want, unren, dirty cheater or config way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

manusito66

Feb 7, 2020
pagerdón que moleste comunidad, pero reiniciando esta muestra del juego no me deja tomar el bidon de nafta del cobertizo.
alguien puede decirme como saltear esa parte. se me queda el juego truncado en cortar el pasto.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
pagerdón que moleste comunidad, pero reiniciando esta muestra del juego no me deja tomar el bidon de nafta del cobertizo.
alguien puede decirme como saltear esa parte. se me queda el juego truncado en cortar el pasto.
Mira el walkthrough

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is this the only ending to this game? Mine was with the oldest daughter and your childhood friend. What about the there sisters etc? Was there another path?

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
This is a great little game with lots of twists and turns. The one downside is the grammar. I think the dev's native language is Spanish and it shows, unfortunately.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes