manusito66

Feb 7, 2020
pagerdón que moleste comunidad, pero reiniciando esta muestra del juego no me deja tomar el bidon de nafta del cobertizo.
alguien puede decirme como saltear esa parte. se me queda el juego truncado en cortar el pasto.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
pagerdón que moleste comunidad, pero reiniciando esta muestra del juego no me deja tomar el bidon de nafta del cobertizo.
alguien puede decirme como saltear esa parte. se me queda el juego truncado en cortar el pasto.
Mira el walkthrough

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is this the only ending to this game? Mine was with the oldest daughter and your childhood friend. What about the there sisters etc? Was there another path?

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
This is a great little game with lots of twists and turns. The one downside is the grammar. I think the dev's native language is Spanish and it shows, unfortunately.

db_astro

Jun 11, 2020
Guys is there a way to fix the Dimitri bug? His office location never shows up on map i waited enough time not to do tjat misdion, got aseked to meet reporter and that location showed up, but acter speaking with Richard i can find Tom and the usb but cant deliver it to Dimitri since his location doesn't show up, and im stuck. Any ideas how to fix this? Happens both on my windows and android versions. Thanks in advance.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Guys is there a way to fix the Dimitri bug? His office location never shows up on map i waited enough time not to do tjat misdion, got aseked to meet reporter and that location showed up, but acter speaking with Richard i can find Tom and the usb but cant deliver it to Dimitri since his location doesn't show up, and im stuck. Any ideas how to fix this? Happens both on my windows and android versions. Thanks in advance.
It's on the industry zone IIRC

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Go home and copy the usb in your laptop

charly89

Mar 25, 2021
posso chiederti aiuto? Sto provando a tradurlo in italiano e poi emularlo in APK... per la traduzione tutto ok... ma quando provo a trasformarlo in APK con ren'py..... arrivo alla fine .....lo provo su android ma non si avvia...si chiude subito...aiuto..... te ne sarei grato...[/QUOTE]

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes