BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It seems to be a problem with the quick menu, but in the original game that menu is no available for this kind of reasons

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Thank you very much for your kind words.
As I looked through your walkthrough, i had to discover that sometimes a walkthrough in an organized, easy-to-understand visual format (and thats not a critisism-please, don't get it wrong) for the readers is much better than my version.
doesnt say were to find all the boxes ive found 4 and ive been to all locations

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
no exe file to start the game. How do you start the Game ?

there should be one in the main game folder called "denoscity" if there isn't is it possible your Anti Virus is quarenteening it for some reason

hopseretre

Dec 7, 2021
"I still have things to do before I sleep." Awesome game design.
Basically got locked.

edit: Finished the game. It's kinda buggy. The official walkthrough is recommended.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
is this a new version or just adding the game to rpdl.net? i am confused since i have this game for a while and it claimed it was final.

russiannuke

Jan 10, 2019
Dude, rpdl torrent dude. Your torrents always say "bad connection ID", this shit isn't client side, git gut.
And I'm out of bubblegum.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I passed on this one when it was current and now that curiosity has me giving it a try I'm beginning to recall why I passed it over. First and foremost are the renders. The male characters look like mutants. There are scenes where the characters M&F look like contortionists and a couple scenes where they stretch their necks like they're Stretch Armstrong LOL. The Engrish can be daunting at times with the vocabulary and sentence structure and as mentioned by others there are parts that are still in Spanish. The writing is mediocre at best and the story is cliche'. There are only a couple of interesting characters such as Violet the eldest daughter. Most of the characters are forgettable. There's also a ton of unnecessary clicks in this "sandbox". IMO this one only deserves 2.5 stars at best.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes