• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I passed on this one when it was current and now that curiosity has me giving it a try I'm beginning to recall why I passed it over. First and foremost are the renders. The male characters look like mutants. There are scenes where the characters M&F look like contortionists and a couple scenes where they stretch their necks like they're Stretch Armstrong LOL. The Engrish can be daunting at times with the vocabulary and sentence structure and as mentioned by others there are parts that are still in Spanish. The writing is mediocre at best and the story is cliche'. There are only a couple of interesting characters such as Violet the eldest daughter. Most of the characters are forgettable. There's also a ton of unnecessary clicks in this "sandbox". IMO this one only deserves 2.5 stars at best.
Totally disagree with about 95% of that. It is one of the better sandboxes for sure. A lot of fun too...

Aug 13, 2021
After Day 1 the game started using Spanish dialogues instead of English ones... i tried re-opening the game and clicking English as the main language, but it seems to not change the language :(
Can someone suggest me on what else could i be trying to do, to fix this bug?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Aquí lo tienes, aunque no sé si te has perdido algo del juego, pero ya puedes entrar en casa de Jane. Pega el archivo en la carpeta saves (debe llamarse 1-1-LT1.save, si no, renómbralo.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yelkin777

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Help please, how to continue the history with the library lady, I finish the game then a remember, I didn't finish scenes with her but evertime I go and click in her says in future upgrades.

comacchio

Mar 23, 2019
Seems to me that the developer had run out of resonable ideas on where the story was going to and as a result, made an end game that was thoroughly weak. A few of the characters who made an appearance just disappeared and I'm sorry, capturing, convicting and sentencing mafia figures in front of the judge just two weeks is just ridiculous. Started well but went down hill shortly afterwards.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND yes that game needs URGENT a Gallery or a Mod for it pls so good scenes and animations its anyoing when u have to speed through the story when u want to resee something

Reactions: zanetti100

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: BackHole
How do you play a game like this and don't put a damn arrow out of place.
After I got along with Richard, I went home, after talking to Mc's friend, saying that I was in on the scheme... well so far so good.
After that, there is no way out of the damn room, being inside the house the map doesn't work, there are no tips on the phone, I've accessed everything, there's nothing.
I click on the bed he says no now, I click on the table he says no now, holy shit how did you get out of this damn room!!!
There is no arrow of some sort other games to move from one room to another.
What a waste of time with games that don't have a choice, time is useless like this day I click on top and the time doesn't work, stuck in this damn room not knowing what to do.:mad:
screenshot0001.png

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How do you play a game like this and don't put a damn arrow out of place.
After I got along with Richard, I went home, after talking to Mc's friend, saying that I was in on the scheme... well so far so good.
After that, there is no way out of the damn room, being inside the house the map doesn't work, there are no tips on the phone, I've accessed everything, there's nothing.
I click on the bed he says no now, I click on the table he says no now, holy shit how did you get out of this damn room!!!
There is no arrow of some sort other games to move from one room to another.
What a waste of time with games that don't have a choice, time is useless like this day I click on top and the time doesn't work, stuck in this damn room not knowing what to do.:mad:
View attachment 1691497
There's a Walkthrough, read it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyowl
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes