Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
It's a very nice game indeed, not always very clear of what to do (many games have this problem, so nothing new to me), but hints give enough directions for me to proceed (prolly halfway atm).
Gonna enjoy the rest of it and hope to rate it high! ^_^

Reactions: forgetmaster

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm really liking this game, but the developers really need to figure out their "hair models". There is some terrible hair in this game it's distracting AF! And those disproportionate hips is a bit over the top too.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i need help, i stuck the time glitch? i wanna skip to night but the game wont let me. any idea?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
i meant another scene like the villa or mc's apartment, there make the time jump and then to the alley

sometimes it helps to save the game and restart the game completely and load the game again
Yeah I did all of that as well but same the time pass still locked

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You're stuck in a complete loop...
Do you have a mod installed? Delete him
You're not that far in the game >> New game (without mod) >> Walkthrough
The game is too complex, without the help of the walkthrough you will progress very slowly
i dont have the mod installed on this game nor the game itself had the mod cheat as well

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Here is a save file that roughly corresponds to your save game
hey man thanks for the save file i managed to get to chapter 2 but i kinda stuck right now the MC say it need to went to Richard mansion and install the software on his pc but when i went to his mansion i cant find richard office picture. any idea?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes