-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would need a lot of save slot for that lol, Is anyone has full save of this game with every scene saved ?
Yep. I often have 20 or 30 pages of saves, depending on the game, especially since making saves is incredibly easy in Ren'Py. Every page gives you 6 save slots and unlimited pages (unless the dev intentionally changes the number, which I don't believe is true with this game).

Reactions: makavelinow

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, why this game dosen't have a gallery mod ?
I don't know, but maybe nobody's posted a request for it on the proper forum. If you want that to show here, I would suggest you post a new thread over there, asking for one for this game. (Just click POST THREAD toward the top right of the page.)
1680559244173.png

I would recommend linking to this game's thread as well so they can more easily find and download the game for creating the mod.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't understand for Android version is not complete? Some one tell how?
I would recommend reaching out to the creator of the Android port, the66. Maybe they can troubleshoot something for you. You will want to specify exactly where the game ends for you, include the text of any error message you might see, and (if you have it) provide the traceback.txt file in the main folder for the game (so one level up from the /game folder).

loic59540

Jan 1, 2024
Bonjour je n'arrive pas à aller dans la barre de recherche pour le serpent pour savoir si il est venimeux ou pas pourriez vous
m'aider merci

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bonjour je n'arrive pas à aller dans la barre de recherche pour le serpent pour savoir si il est venimeux ou pas pourriez vous
m'aider merci
"Hello I can not go in the search bar for the snake to know if it is venomous or not could you help me
thank you"

Next time use translator please, English is the main language here

Reactions: Xypster
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes