dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I know everything to open the safe with the piece of paper and button under the desk...however, when the safe is shown, there is no way to enter in the numbers from the paper. Please provide some guidance here! Thanks..

fokker22

Apr 27, 2017
I know everything to open the safe with the piece of paper and button under the desk...however, when the safe is shown, there is no way to enter in the numbers from the paper. Please provide some guidance here! Thanks..
I have the same problem I have the paper and it never gives an option to put in the number and keeps saying I have to find the combination that I already have from the paper on the bathroom floor. Is this just a bug or is it something that I am missiong?

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
I have the same problem I have the paper and it never gives an option to put in the number and keeps saying I have to find the combination that I already have from the paper on the bathroom floor. Is this just a bug or is it something that I am missiong?

Had the same issue. Click on the desk then click on the leftmost point of the desk screen, that is the hidden button. Crummy design I know but hey, that's how it works.

fokker22

Apr 27, 2017
Had the same issue. Click on the desk then click on the leftmost point of the desk screen, that is the hidden button. Crummy design I know but hey, that's how it works.
I can get that it just doesn't open the safe even though I have the paper with the number on it from the bathroom,so still wonder if there is something else that I am missing or not,thanks for the help though

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
In my playthrough the safe couldn't be opened until the MC was TOLD the code for the safe in Chapter 2. I can't remember what the bathroom piece of paper was about. Sounds like something from Chapter 1

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Did you already have the dialogue with Valery, when she told you the number? Maybe could be this.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's night. the task is to open the safe. I can't go to sleep at this point. it must be a bug. I can't get any further
I have the same issue!
If your task is to open the safe, you have to do that next; you are not supposed to be able to go to sleep (unless the dev changes that). Opening the safe is the end of this chapter and version of the game. In case you've tried but haven't been able to, here is the process you should be able to follow to open the safe, if you've done everything from previous versions of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, just in case, here is a saved game where the safe has been opened; this means, though, that you're at the end of Chapter 2; there is nothing more in the storyline in this version of the game. (Don't forget to rename the save file to a page convenient for you. If your last save spot was Page 17 and spot 5, you might want to rename the file to 17-6-LT1.save for example.)

Last edited:

bmthorizon

Aug 4, 2019
If your task is to open the safe, you have to do that next; you are not supposed to be able to go to sleep (unless the dev changes that). Opening the safe is the end of this chapter and version of the game. In case you've tried but haven't been able to, here is the process you should be able to follow to open the safe, if you've done everything from previous versions of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, just in case, here is a saved game where the safe has been opened; this means, though, that you're at the end of Chapter 2; there is nothing more in the storyline in this version of the game. (Don't forget to rename the save file to a page convenient for you. If your last save spot was Page 17 and spot 5, you might want to rename the file to 17-6-LT1.save for example.)
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Violet will tell you the password at the end of chapter 2. Then, go to the mansion and open de safe

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
it's night. the task is to open the safe. I can't go to sleep at this point. it must be a bug. I can't get any further
After taking Violet to Jane's house and she told you the password, go to the mansion and open the safe

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes