Mar 18, 2022
hey man thanks for the save file i managed to get to chapter 2 but i kinda stuck right now the MC say it need to went to Richard mansion and install the software on his pc but when i went to his mansion i cant find richard office picture. any idea?
The save file is right at the beginning of the game. Continue playing the game with the original walkthrough and you'll get a result.

Mar 29, 2021
BackHole , I'm willing to support in Steam. But for crying out loud, bring back Beca's boobs to original size :D And the gallery would be great. 2022 atm :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't understand it that well, and I assume that you already known that, but, since the link is missing in the first post, I just wanted to say that is available on Steam now (y)

Anyway, I agree with you about Beca's boobs size :p

lovgam

Jul 25, 2020
I'm stuck at the and of day 6 did goto bella and got the message of violet but if i want to sleep i have still things to do

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Is there no in-game walkthrough? also wasn't there an IC patch for this game? i haven't played it in so long, but I am sure there was an ic patch or something, or maybe I am mixing it up with another game, sorry if I am!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there no in-game walkthrough? also wasn't there an IC patch for this game? i haven't played it in so long, but I am sure there was an ic patch or something, or maybe I am mixing it up with another game, sorry if I am!
I don't remember there being one, and I can't see any reason for it. The MC is not supposed to be related to the family he's investigating (they got his own family killed), and almost everyone in town he meets is new. The only exceptions are a kind old shop keeper and his best friend and that friend's sister. I suppose you could pretend the best friend and sister are family, but I don't think even that would work very well TBH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't remember there being one, and I can't see any reason for it. The MC is not supposed to be related to the family he's investigating (they got his own family killed), and almost everyone in town he meets is new. The only exceptions are a kind old shop keeper and his best friend and her sister. I suppose you could pretend the best friend and sister are family, but I don't think even that would work very well TBH.
There's also the Assistant from the same dev and a number of similar looking characters, that does seem to have an IC patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

2edgy4u

Apr 26, 2019
Any chance I could get a save file for the evil ending? Don't wanna replay the whole game just for the ending scene

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm done with the game & I'm happy with all the paths I've completed. Is there a mod or anything else out there I should try?

Dec 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City Completed(cap3_04).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BackHole congrats for completing the project.
Excuse me, I uninstall the game because with the gestures I couldn't open the game or quick menu, any help here, please?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Can someone confirm you never get to pop Nat's cherry? I've gone through a good & evil path, and you never get it her cherry, or did I miss something? Edit: I found the end scene with Nat & Becca, so was that the only true sex scene with Nat?
BTW, I just realized you only get anal with Evelyn...wtf?!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes