neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
If you accept both Violet & Bella as your women than at the end you end up with Richards wife and 3 daughters. Jane will be locked out
Yes, my bad. I do not really remember which are the possible endings anymore. IIRC the only final sex scene with Jane is the threesome with Bella, isn't?

ytreza4321

May 18, 2020
I'm completely stuck at the day 1 of the chapter 3, when I'm in the street and the walkthrough said "Go to Jane's house and go straight into the pool", I haven't found anywhere to click.
Thanks for help. screenshot0001.png

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I was really unhappy to find out that I needed to hook up with Doira in order to advance, and ended up soft locking my first playthrough. I found her to be absolutely hideous and wanted nothing to do with her.

Reactions: Machete

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Life be so unfair .. gamer..
I was really unhappy to find out that I needed to hook up with Doira in order to advance, and ended up soft locking my first playthrough. I found her to be absolutely hideous and wanted nothing to do with her.
Game be even shorter, at that ... so game and have fun, leave fate alone.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You can choose her appearance (older/younger) later in the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
I am loving this game, and really enjoying the animations. Thank you BlackHole for developing this.
Only thing missing to get a sense of achievement is a gallery with all the scenes as you go unlocking them (either in the phone device or as an option in the main menu).
Really hope somebody could make it.

rowejil574

Apr 2, 2020
I'm completely stuck at the day 1 of the chapter 3, when I'm in the street and the walkthrough said "Go to Jane's house and go straight into the pool", I haven't found anywhere to click.
Thanks for help. View attachment 1196001
I've finished the game and never seen that image.
Where are you?
Also, BackHole, really good work.
Looking forward to Assistant updates, the little teaser got me wanting for more.
Cheers!

Mister_R

Jul 25, 2020
Excellent game with good story, good renders and well written. Unfortunately it ended in a hurry but I understand the difficulty of the developer.

gjong

May 26, 2021
Im stuck at Doira pool scene and she says: What? No, no you´re crazy MC. You´re a degenerate. you shouldn´t have asked me that. Dont know what i have to do. Help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Machete

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Im stuck at Doira pool scene and she says: What? No, no you´re crazy MC. You´re a degenerate. you shouldn´t have asked me that. Dont know what i have to do. Help would be appreciated.
You don't have enough lust/trust points. Try to use the console: doria.lust+=2 (enter) doira.conf+=2 (enter)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes