CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
I've encountered a bug while trying to use the gas can from the inventory with the lawnmower. It gives me an exception and then, If I just ignore it, it takes me to inside the water pump closet.
how did u even get so far into the game i cant seem to progress

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 427591

New function: combine items: from now on you can combine those items that can be combined
A scroller would be nice :) Failing that, a tab system? Right/Left arrows?? ANYFRIGGINTHING to access the contents of the Inventory????!!!! If you buy one thing, ONE thing too many, you can't acess the gas can to complete the mowing task!! WHATDAFRACK!!!??? :/

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole i wanted to ask who are the girls that Richard (or any other man) fucks? i dont like sharing my gurls (i know is ironic since some of those are richard girls but still i dont like other guys fucking them) so who are the ones that are untouched and will stay that way?
i hated lucky mark and this seem kinda close to it... so i have to ask.
Hi, I have not played Lucky Mark so I don't know the plot. Richard doesn't fuck with any of the girls. Richard only fuck with whores. If you have follow the plot, Doira feels abandonated by her husband and have not sex for long time.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
still no scroll in inventory, since i have bought to many items. can't select gas
That is for next update. However, the game is designed so that you do not carry many items in the inventory. You shouldn't buy items until you need it (and there is lack of money for buying to much)

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
anyone have same problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/primera_parte.rpy", line 828, in <module>
NameError: name 'cuarta_conversacion_evelyn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY 0.2.1
Thu Oct 31 12:06:08 2019

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
BackHole, great update. Just love the Doira character..very sexy milf! Just wish she could be a sexy smoker. Any chance of adding at some point?

Just one question tho - how many more photos are there to collect? I found one in Nat's room, but that was all...any more in this version?

Other than that, I can't wait for the next update!! Great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
still no scroll in inventory, since i have bought to many items. can't select gas
I just requested an update that fixes this problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've got the same issue... umm... yo, Dev... a scroller for the inventory, plz??? :/

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
anyone have same problem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "primera_parte.rpyc", line 822, in script
  File "C:\Users\Benutzername\Desktop\DenosCity-0.2beta-pc\DenosCity-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Benutzername\Desktop\DenosCity-0.2beta-pc\DenosCity-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Benutzername\Desktop\DenosCity-0.2beta-pc\DenosCity-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY 0.2.1
Thu Oct 31 12:06:08 2019

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've encountered a bug while trying to use the gas can from the inventory with the lawnmower. It gives me an exception and then, If I just ignore it, it takes me to inside the water pump closet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Exu

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
where to buy computer ???
A scroller would be nice :) Failing that, a tab system? Right/Left arrows?? ANYFRIGGINTHING to access the contents of the Inventory????!!!! If you buy one thing, ONE thing too many, you can't acess the gas can to complete the mowing task!! WHATDAFRACK!!!??? :/

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes