Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Load old savegame and dont see any new task/hint..so whats new with 0.2.1? add changelog on OP?
in phone task it says need buy compuer,Story about O and one more..but no update in this 2.1?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Load old savegame and dont see any new task/hint..so whats new with 0.2.1? add changelog on OP?
in phone task it says need buy compuer,Story about O and one more..but no update in this 2.1?
Just play the game, there is a lot of new content in this update

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just play the game, there is a lot of new content in this update
there is only 1 chapter so far no?
i cant unlock the gym or buy the computer or that is not added yet?
i cant do anything anymore after spying on the guy that is trying to make bella a striper, as for the content in the house does it ends after mow the land?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Unfortunately I ended out with too many items in my inventory i think, cant access the gas tank to fuel the mower, I have it filled its just not visible in the inventory, sadly I think Im stuck until the Inventory has scrolling.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Unfortunately I ended out with too many items in my inventory i think, cant access the gas tank to fuel the mower, I have it filled its just not visible in the inventory, sadly I think Im stuck until the Inventory has scrolling.
There is a version in previous page that fix that problem

Reactions: jussi818 and Haast

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a version in previous page that fix that problem
I'm still getting the bug where when I click anywhere with a conversation I get this

This one is after clicking on the front door of the mansion, it also happens at other locations too.

screenshot_20191101_060830.png

Apr 2, 2019
Blackhole, great update. Just love the Doira character..very sexy milf! Just wish she could be a sexy smoker. Any chance of adding at some point?

Just one question tho - how many more photos are there to collect? I found one in Nat's room, but that was all...any more in this version?

Other than that, I can't wait for the next update!! Great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please explain on which day do you had access to her room ? Thanks in advance

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Can you please explain on which day do you had access to her room ? Thanks in advance
You need to play out mowing the lawn, and you need to have the grapple and rope in your inventory. After you mow the lawn, you will hear a scream and Doira comes running out from the backdoor hysterical about a green snake in the bathroom. Anyway, you need to deal with that issue, and make sure you leave the bathroom window open. There's some great scenes with Doira, along with Nat through this part. ;-)

Once all this has played out, you can come back at night and use the grapple and climb up, then go thru the bathroom window and you can enter Nat's room (hint; there's a photo card there on the floor), then you can go to Evelyn's room and use her computer (hint; the password is on the crumpled up piece of paper you find way back early on in the game). Enjoy! ;)

flyk

Nov 3, 2018
i went to the station for gas and when i come back to the mower i cant do anything and i dont have the gas

MonckeyMan

Jul 8, 2017
Intento limpiar la piscina, me dice que necesito usar algo, voy al almacén pero no puedo tomar el limpiafondo ¿me perdí algún paso o es un error?¿alguna idea?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Termina el diálogo en la piscina y cuando Mc diga ¿qué puedo usar? ve al almacén a coger el limpiafondo

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes