jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
But what is the red key found near the pool? it is the only thing that is in the inventory that I have not used.
Does anyone know how and when to use it?

Reactions: weepiece

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, after talking to Doira in the garden and seeing her red lingerie, I can't progress, tip? Thanks.

flyk

Nov 3, 2018
i think ive done everything thanks dude nice game, hope to see the next update soon

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So the pool stays dirty and thats all content? Or do I miss something? .... cant find anything new. Every girls says that its end of content.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I got the gas from the gas station but where do I find the climbing hook?
If I try to enter it shows: Not Now

thanks in advance

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I got the gas from the gas station but where do I find the climbing hook?
If I try to enter it shows: Not Now

thanks in advance
You have to buy it in the hardware store and then combine it with the rope

Reactions: critter
Oct 25, 2017
BackHole tengo una pregunta, ¿al terminar de limpiar la piscina no sigue nada? Ya que termine de limpiarla pero sigue la tarea activa y pregunto por algún otro trabajo pero me sigue saliendo que limpie la piscina.
Juego en una version de android

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole tengo una pregunta, ¿al terminar de limpiar la piscina no sigue nada? Ya que termine de limpiarla pero sigue la tarea activa y pregunto por algún otro trabajo pero me sigue saliendo que limpie la piscina.
Juego en una version de android
Hola, sí, tienes otra tarea pendiente después de la piscina. ¿Has completado la secuencia Limpiar hojas -comprar cloro- echar cloro-activar depuradora? Si es así, al día siguiente al hablar con Sophia debería decirte que has terminado la tarea y te dará un anticipo del salario. Suerte

Oct 25, 2017
Hola, sí, tienes otra tarea pendiente después de la piscina. ¿Has completado la secuencia Limpiar hojas -comprar cloro- echar cloro-activar depuradora? Si es así, al día siguiente al hablar con Sophia debería decirte que has terminado la tarea y te dará un anticipo del salario. Suerte
Cierto, aun me quedaba activar la depuradora, gracias

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just started playing this and it looks great so far!
quick question though.. is someone proof reading this or is it machine translated? some places have him/her wrong and other minor stuff

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
just started playing this and it looks great so far!
quick question though.. is someone proof reading this or is it machine translated? some places have him/her wrong and other minor stuff
Hi, translation is hand made, but english isn't my mother language (I am a spanish guy). That's the reason of those mistakes. However, I'm trying to improve my english :)

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
im stuck , cleaning the pool won t finish , i can t tell her that the job is done , she always say i have to clean the pool but when i check the pool there is nothing to do anymore

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes