the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City v0.2.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game flows seemlessly ... just go with the flow ... get to fornicate with your beau a few times and you get bonus kinks and better love snuggles. Early game and just so much good scenes to uncover.

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
BackHole
sorry to say this but making eve a fucking slut having sex with who knows how many guys made me lost interest in her..... hope there is no more of this with the other girls, i dont like whores when they are main Lis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
did anyone manage to enter the mansion because i couldn't no matter how much i tried

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
letf side of the house, left balcony , you have to select the combined hoop with rope, then you select the rope and the mc climbs, look for bathroom (take the paper and read it, go to Evelyn room and put that number here and thats all, i dont know yet how to open the office though)

ecchifan you have to buy them in the hardware store, the rope is in the garden shed

Last edited:

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
letf side of the house, left balcony , you have to select the combined hoop with rope, then you select the rope and the mc climbs, look for bathroom (take the paper and read it, go to Evelyn room and put that number here and thats all, i dont know yet how to open the office though)
Regarding the office, you can get the key if you go to the gym and click on the lockers, a scene starts and when it ends you have to open Richard's locker to get the office key and make a copy from the hardware store.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everthing there was in this update or did I miss anything ?
MC is talking about getting Nathalie at the house but I get wait for next update on everything I do after that part :/

Reactions: thunder777

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
how the fuck i follow Richard to the gym, if i press to the car it always loop the same scene of shoping...... what a mess did no 1 beta this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
how the fuck i follow Richard to the gym, if i press to the car it always loop the same scene of shoping...... what a mess did no 1 beta this?
I've just run into the same issue I've been on the map as well and nothing shows up.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
have you talk with Rose at the supermarket?
i dont remember since i havent played since last update , so dunno about that (i think i must have since i have visited now all the time the shop and i never see her)
also i noticed whenever i talk with doira when she is Reading the book the call scene in the morning telling the mc to go get the keys from sophia keeps repeating over over
another bug when you see the girls sleeping in the house if you press wake up the game also skips to other scenes like for example if u try to wake up the blonde girl the game skips to Evelyn sleeping....
I cant even do the hot partners even though i did search her in the phone (dunno if you did not implement this scene or is also a bug)

meh i give up on this game, beetween the whole prostitute thing with Evelyn that i dont like and all this bug mess.........is pissing me off, good luck with the game ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes