Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i poured the chlorine into the pool then it says i gotta clear it out, but i dunno where to press for that. It says i need to click the pump, but i see no pump and when i click the pool it says "Not now"
The side yard is way in the back right corner but now i need something to unstuck the door and the pickaxe is no go and the shovel is no either, lol dang. There seems to be a garden tool in the dirt of the wheelbarrow but cannot click it.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So i poured the chlorine into the pool then it says i gotta clear it out, but i dunno where to press for that. It says i need to click the pump, but i see no pump and when i click the pool it says "Not now"
You need to click on the right side of the screen, where there's a "Side yard". There's a water pump closet there. If you have the screwdriver, click on that in your inventory, then click on the top of the pump closet (click the latch — it's black and looks somewhat like the letter T). The doors will open, and you'll have access to the pump. In the center you'll have a cylinder; click that to turn it on.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Alright, the Incest patches seem to work fine again. Lines of code were added in the original scripts so I had to adjust both patch files after some trial and error stuff, the only downside is that a new game should be started to continue the game with Chapter 3 (My old save would give a error when loading it with the adjusted patches.)

You can find the updated IC patches here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vengeance-ch-3-nikois.18248/page-19#post-2390469
You need to click on the right side of the screen, where there's a "Side yard". There's a water pump closet there. If you have the screwdriver, click on that in your inventory, then click on the top of the pump closet (click the latch — it's black and looks somewhat like the letter T). The doors will open, and you'll have access to the pump. In the center you'll have a cylinder; click that to turn it on.
And where is the screwdriver?

Reactions: B@kerman

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
The inventory problem (that more than 9 items aren't visible) is stopping me from progressing. I made a copy of the office key but since my inventory is full, the key is not visible. I also can't seem to find a way to remove items from the inventory, so it now seems impossible to progress the story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The inventory problem (that more than 9 items aren't visible) is stopping me from progressing. I made a copy of the office key but since my inventory is full, the key is not visible. I also can't seem to find a way to remove items from the inventory, so it now seems impossible to progress the story.
At what point in the game are you right now? What all is in your inventory at present? If you're using everything you're supposed to, you shouldn't need all 9 slots yet.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
At what point in the game are you right now? What all is in your inventory at present? If you're using everything you're supposed to, you shouldn't need all 9 slots yet.
I'm sure that is true because i used the console to get more money as i like to do sometimes, and bought more stuff. That is when i first noticed the known inventory error. But, now it is causing serious problems.
I don't want to have to start the game over, so i would prefer if BackHole could fix the issue.

And considering that items don't seem to get used up from the inventory and you can't remove items, we will all end up getting stuck in the story once the inventory is full.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure that is true because i used the console to get more money as i like to do sometimes, and bought more stuff. That is when i first noticed the known inventory error. But, now it is causing serious problems.
I don't want to have to start the game over, so i would prefer if BackHole could fix the issue.

And considering that items don't seem to get used up from the inventory and you can't remove items, we will all end up getting stuck in the story once the inventory is full.
. . . or, the 9-slot "error" isn't actually an error, and you've bugged your own game by buying a lot more than you're supposed to have. Backhole can do whatever they want ("fix" or not "fix" this), of course, but if you actually play the game as designed and don't try to grab everything early, there's no issue here at all. The game is designed in such a way that you get an item, then you use an item; you get another item, then you use that item. Only in rare cases (like getting a key) does something stay in your inventory after using it.

For example, you can find a note with a number on it. You don't use this until this latest release, but it does get used and then disappear from your inventory. You grab the gasoline can, fill it up, and then use it: it disappears from your inventory. Do what you want with your playthrough, but you're causing yourself problems; it's not a game bug. I never had more than 8 items at a time maximum when playing the intended way.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
. . . or, the 9-slot "error" isn't actually an error, and you've bugged your own game by buying a lot more than you're supposed to have. Backhole can do whatever they want ("fix" or not "fix" this), of course, but if you actually play the game as designed and don't try to grab everything early, there's no issue here at all. The game is designed in such a way that you get an item, then you use an item; you get another item, then you use that item. Only in rare cases (like getting a key) does something stay in your inventory after using it.

For example, you can find a note with a number on it. You don't use this until this latest release, but it does get used and then disappear from your inventory. You grab the gasoline can, fill it up, and then use it: it disappears from your inventory. Do what you want with your playthrough, but you're causing yourself problems; it's not a game bug. I never had more than 8 items at a time maximum when playing the intended way.
I know what you mean and also know i might end up having to do that. I'll see if Backhole has something to mention about the thought behind the inventory limit.

You are correct, i now realize that some items did get consumed on use.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so first of all I would like to say that I enjoy this game very much!
it has a nice chill vibe to it and progress with the different females is built up nicely.
now for some issues..
first after mowing the lawn at last version the task doesn't seem to go away from the phone..
then there is the obvious story logic issues with the latest version.. while our MC may not be able to hear what Richard and the mystery caller are talking about, all we had to do was wait a bit outside the gym and see who other then Richard comes out and we would know who Richard was meeting with and Mr. X would no longer be a secret as well as Valerie who will be soon joining us at Richards home. (also there is one line that for some reason Mr. X's line is being said by Sophia in the sauna.
next story logic issue I have is with the following scene where we meet Victoria... on the phone she said she will be holding a newspaper yet I see non during the entire scene, which as a man who trys to play it safe the MC should have never started talking to her before confirming that she is indeed Victoria and not some imposter.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes